United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a wind up or have I just missed the joke. Is Peg really staying in the Partridge Suite at the Lowry

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...y-celebrate-Christmas-United-embarrassed.html

The party was held at Menagerie, a stone’s throw away from Jose Mourinho’s Partridge suite at the Lowry Hotel, where the United boss has been living since taking over at Old Trafford.

Is it normal for the club Christmas party to have 500 people attending or is it another Guardiola "bring everyone together, foster club spirit" thing? I assume that's pretty much everyone working for the club in Manchester?

Is it normal for the club Christmas party to have 500 people attending or is it another Guardiola "bring everyone together, foster club spirit" thing? I assume that's pretty much everyone working for the club in Manchester?

My brother works at the swamp and told me the players didn't turn up to their staff Christmas party. That's nothing i said, they didn't turn up for the derby either.

Now they're crying about their fixtures over the holidays.
http://www.espn.com/soccer/manchest...ture-list-we-have-harder-time-than-our-rivals

Maybe they're angling for a new sponsor
46605+Kleenex+Facial+Tissue+Family+Size+Flat+Box+210+Ct_main-1.jpg

Moaninho will get it right and might have a chance of the league but they’ll have to put up with him for the next 10 years.

funny really, because everyone else including their favourite Beeb has published stats showing we have one of the hardest with longest travel times and they have one of the easiest with short travel times.

A question for Falcao. Do you genuinely believe all that inane gibberish that you continue to spout on here? I mean, I'm not sure what to make of you: you're either an extremely foolish wind-up troll, coming on a City forum trying to tell us the rags have given the Carabao Cup a 'new lease of life', or you're a sad and lonely little man with such low self-esteem that you think all posters on this forum (City fans or otherwise) are uneducated, illiterate buffoons with the IQ of a bicycle pump.

There's just something extremely odd about you - a trait not entirely unfamiliar with the average rag fan, admittedly.
He is a WUM i reckon but its fun to play with him all the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.