United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never thought i would see the day the rags flooded on here to swag about spending loads of money and skewing the whole market,pisscan will be all churned up inside and all his scathing remarks about us spending money ringing in his ears,not in his lifetime lol

The pisscan will be spinning in his grave

Linked to Bale, lewandowski, Ronaldo, Neymar, Griezman, Season tickets sold, end up with Lukaku for 100 million in a one team bidding war (As Chelsea refused to pay the agents fee)

They've gone from Ibrahimovic to Lukaku let that sink in.

I know Zlatan was getting on but he kept them going last season as he could finish and had a footballing brain.

Lukaku on the other hand is a lump who on his day is a handful but in terms of his touch and ability he is nowhere near £100m.

If City would have signed him for £20m I wouldn't have been happy so that's how I'm judging this.

That's true,it's beautiful they think they are above us again

I don't think they do.....but it's more they try not to accept you are head and shoulders above them....and very likely will wipe the floor with them in the derbies....can't fkn wait

They've gone from Ibrahimovic to Lukaku let that sink in.

I know Zlatan was getting on but he kept them going last season as he could finish and had a footballing brain.

Lukaku on the other hand is a lump who on his day is a handful but in terms of his touch and ability he is nowhere near £100m.

If City would have signed him for £20m I wouldn't have been happy so that's how I'm judging this.

Nail....on.....head.

Big nose, despite the twat he is, is a quality player, who can produce brilliance from nothing.....
Lukaku...err...likes the ball over the top...suppose that's fitting with PEGs Wimbledon style tactics...but will he change games on his own...nope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.