United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Text off a rag mate earlier, saying how Mourinho has a point re Scholes & some other ex players resenting the wages players are on & commenting accordingly.

I told him to imagine they were all ex City players, trying not to laugh when his team got beat, then have 20 odd years of it, whilst winning fuck all.

And how that could be his future.

They're back to doing what they do best, beating big fat Sam, 22 games and he's never beaten them in the league? If true that's a remarkable record.

Big Sam beat Man Utd with us (west ham) a couple seasons ago.

Problem is Big Sam tends to manage shit clubs with shit players, Man Utd tend to have 11 better men on the pitch than whatever Big Sam has to put out - so yes, it's little wonder United get the upper hand

Sometimes you see a stat that just puts things in perspective.

United dropped more points last week (23/12 to 30/12) than we have all season.

Big Sam beat Man Utd with us (west ham) a couple seasons ago.

Problem is Big Sam tends to manage shit clubs with shit players, Man Utd tend to have 11 better men on the pitch than whatever Big Sam has to put out - so yes, it's little wonder United get the upper hand

Was going off what i thought i'd heard before the game yesterday, i did say if true.

i think his record v Mourinho is the one never beaten, his done it for sure in his managerial career against United

Didn't Mourinho come out with the 19th century football comment after Big Sam's West Ham beat Chelsea? Or was that just a draw.

Edit - It was a 0-0 draw - and gave us this great speech from Allardyce -

He can't take it, can he? He can't take it because we've out-tactic-ed, outwitted him - he just can't cope,"

"He can tell me all he wants, I don't care. I love to see Chelsea players moaning at the referee, trying to intimidate him, Jose jumping up and down saying we play rubbish football.

"It's brilliant when you get a result against him. Hard luck, Jose."

Didn't Mourinho come out with the 19th century football comment after Big Sam's West Ham beat Chelsea? Or was that just a draw.

Edit - It was a 0-0 draw - and gave us this great speech from Allardyce -

He can't take it, can he? He can't take it because we've out-tactic-ed, outwitted him - he just can't cope,"

"He can tell me all he wants, I don't care. I love to see Chelsea players moaning at the referee, trying to intimidate him, Jose jumping up and down saying we play rubbish football.

"It's brilliant when you get a result against him. Hard luck, Jose."

lovely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.