United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
The major worry for us is that he fucks everything up so badly that the Glazers have to step in, get rid of Woodward & co. and replace him with someone competent, aided by a decent director of football.

I doubt the Glazers would recognise a competent manager and a decent director of football if they jumped up and gave them haircuts...

JJ

To be fair, the OP in that thread was responding to a Spurs fan who is the biggest non-United WUM on that forum and is renowned for his delusion and smugness. There was probably no need to start a new thread though

I wouldn't call Glaston a wum. He's had juvenile crap chucked at him for years now, and he knows how to respond without breaking any forum rules, which in turn makes the real wums froth at the mouth. If anything, he deserves a medal.

Did you notice a couple of bannings recently in one of the City threads? One calling us tramps and something about wealthy Muslims(Can't remember the other poster/post). It wouldn't surprise me one bit if one of their mods were behind those posts, to take the piss now they've given that namco c@@t a free run.

So Mourinho is claiming that Scholes is jealous of Pogba because of the money he has made.

Someone should explain to Jose what the terms 'the United way' and 'irony' means because it sounds like he's bragging about Pogba fucking United off and costing them a world record fee to bring him back at the expense of a guy who spent his whole career at United.

I would assume Mourinho was stung by the comments. It did not help Pogba looked competent the second he did what Scholes had noted. It makes Mourinho look tactically inept and if there is one ego on this earth that can't handle that it is Jose Mourinho.

Big Sam beat Man Utd with us (west ham) a couple seasons ago.

Problem is Big Sam tends to manage shit clubs with shit players, Man Utd tend to have 11 better men on the pitch than whatever Big Sam has to put out - so yes, it's little wonder United get the upper hand

Putting Niasse up front, guarantees you'll have very little attack and that is his fucking fault.

I would assume Mourinho was stung by the comments. It did not help Pogba looked competent the second he did what Scholes had noted. It makes Mourinho look tactically inept and if there is one ego on this earth that can't handle that it is Jose Mourinho.
Nothing like seeing the house of your enemy divided against itself. Let the infighting commence. It's one of the things Jose excels at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.