United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats not the issue as well you know.
You claim that they could only get 86 which is not correct at all.
What you mean to say is that in your opinion they will only achieve 86 which is something completely different.
By the way I agree even less than you.I believe they will lose at least another 4 games.
Aww! Don't spoil my dream! How good would it be though?
Are you reading this United fans?
Ha Ha, suffer babies, suffer!
Jose will probably bring a gun to that game

Swansea and West Brom can still get more points than us, about as likely as united getting 95 points, well perhaps slightly lower, but its not happening in reality is it ?
That wasn`t my point to citytillIdie.
However as I`ve already pointed out to him,I feel the Rags will lose at least another 4 games,but I also want us to be greedy and hunt that 100 points tally down.
Now that would shut the fucking media up ... for a couple of months. ;)

However as I`ve already pointed out to him,I feel the Rags will lose at least another 4 games,but I also want us to be greedy and hunt that 100 points tally down.
Now that would shut the fucking media up ... for a couple of months. ;)
Yeah I'm with that Oakie, we play United in game 10 of 16. Still well capable of 100. Even if United lose more than Chelsea, that could be the game we secure the title. Loads of variables though. Like I said, It's a dream

No, I know, but he posted their predicted results, and like you, I think he's optimistic.

I don't think either them or chelsea will get more than 85, and we already have the GD to win it, that's only another 23 points, from 16 games, less than 1.5 per game. We'll get at least 2 points per game though, so will be beyond 90 anyway.

I don't care where/when we win it, just so long as we do, and I'm pretty confident we will, as is most of the football world, apart from a few City fans who worry too much.

I'm just going to enjoy the finish, however quickly it comes, and the suffering of those who thought they might challenge.

The 26 figure is for the season so far, it's not a projection of where they'll be in 38 games.

That argument about a keeper being part of the defence is always brought up and it misses he point every time, yes they are part of the defence but it's the equivalent of relying on 1 player for 90% of your goals scored. It makes you a bad team and you're fucked if anything happens to them.

The fact they have to rely on him shows they are systematically poor, as does the fact only his extraordinary shot stopping has them where they are.
You're losing me a bit here they've conceded 16 goals in 22 games that's not a shit defence by any stretch of imagination and they're 2nd in the league must be some really bad teams below them then, relying on a goalkeeper to make saves isn't like 9 outfield players hardly being able to score a goal.

Great image for a caption competition

dqnggj.jpg
hh

One of them is saying get your hands out of your pockets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.