United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS IS THE DREAM

Okay, assume United max 86 points, thats win 12, draw 3, lose 1.
To do that, they'll have worked wonders.
So, we need 8 wins. Assuming we lose to Liverpool and Chelsea, this is the dream.
Our 8th win could be against United!

I can see it now, 0-0 with 1 minute of injury time left.
Their fans are still there, because it's too close to leave.
Kev does a 1-2, with David, he's clean through against De Gea, Kev squares it to Sergio for a tap in.
We win the league, the police keep them in for 2 hours to wait for the presentation.
Now that, would be right there with 2012.
Vamos City!

Last edited:
If we can pull this off and win it against them or get the guard of honour it might even top the aguero moment. We could just spend 90 minutes abolsutely ripping the piss.

So, we need 8 wins. Assuming we lose to Liverpool and Chelsea, this is the dream.

Kev does a 1-2, with David, he's clean through against De Gea, Kev squares it to Sergio for a tap in.
We win the league, the police keep them in for 2 hours to wait for the presentation.
Vamos City!

Sorry to disappoint you but we'll beat The Dippers & Chelsea ;)

Vamos City!
I think you`ll find that mathematically the Rags can actually get 95 points.

Yes. I'll stand by that. They'll lose at least 1, too defensive and still got big boys to play. 3 draws is fair. Max 86
Thats not the issue as well you know.
You claim that they could only get 86 which is not correct at all.
What you mean to say is that in your opinion they will only achieve 86 which is something completely different.
By the way I agree even less than you.I believe they will lose at least another 4 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.