United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course we looked good thicko we're not 15 points clear at the top of the league for the fun of it!
What else you gonna say water is wet?
Is your bottom lip wobbling like the rest of your softarse supporters and mardarse manager?
I fuckin hate you lot and that's putting it mildly.
You gobshites.

So what you trying to say. ;)

The 2nd thread '..the final nail...' and all of a sudden the premier league is not as good as it was and the competition has dropped.
Have you ever met a more softarse shower of bitter wankers in your life?
Absolutely pissing my pants with laughter.
Poor old Raggies.

Tbf after seeing Wenger manhandle Mourine a few years ago I would not fancy his chances against Conte. Not unless he can get him from behind and gouge his eye.

Because he's a little soft arse who gives it large in front of the camera, but would shit himself if fronted. He was dead hard poking the late Tito Vilanova in the eye when it was known the poor fella had cancer. Shows the level of the fucking horrible little rodent.

Of course we looked good thicko we're not 15 points clear at the top of the league for the fun of it!
What else you gonna say water is wet?
Is your bottom lip wobbling like the rest of your softarse supporters and mardarse manager?
I fuckin hate you lot and that's putting it mildly.
You gobshites.
You shouldn't let it get to you so much. We all enjoy the banter and the local rivalry makes it interesting but at the end of the day it's just a game after all.
I've got good City mates and believe it or not Liverpool mates too and big respect to both your clubs even if neither of you'll ever be on the same level as us.
Title looks like yours to lose at this early stage so fair play to you for putting a first class team together. Look unstoppable atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.