United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really don't have to take our success so personally. Enjoy your own moment now and let's enjoy some great competition in the coming decade. Great to have two Manchester teams competitive at last. Best of luck to both of us. Sooner you boys than Liverpool any day.
Competition?
What competition?

Conte on Mourinho: "I remember when he offended Ranieri for his English. Then when Ranieri was sacked he put a shirt on for Ranieri. He is fake.

Conte: "The situation is very clear. I don't have anything to clarify. It will be the opportunity in the game against United when we go to Old Trafford. Me and him face to face. I'm ready. I don't know if he's ready."

this is not going away...
Go on your fucker give it him,!!!!

Funny watching the 'lesser' team managers infighting.

You shouldn't let it get to you so much. We all enjoy the banter and the local rivalry makes it interesting but at the end of the day it's just a game after all.
I've got good City mates and believe it or not Liverpool mates too and big respect to both your clubs even if neither of you'll ever be on the same level as us.
Title looks like yours to lose at this early stage so fair play to you for putting a first class team together. Look unstoppable atm.
It doesn't get to me pal, I just quite simply hate your club and it's mardarse fans.
Not met a decent utd fan for as long as I can remember, you're all cut from the same cloth, gobby little shits until operation win every game goes tits up then you disappear.

Some of our older fans have that carved in their soul i think, that is just footy. I am fortunate in i have managed to expunge the 90's from my head and it would indeed explain a great deal and in the 80's i was busy eating worms and murdering woodlouse wholesale.

I get to see the vast majority of my life seemingly with us set at the top or there about now. Considering i would have been happy with a league cup or sneaky FA cup i am in dream land. The schadenfreude needs to be maintained though for banter related purposes at least :-D

From Fergusons horse dealings onward their has been a rot in your club, before that it was all football focused with the knowledge on the field comes first. Since then your eye has been off the ball in various ways i think. The Glazers have done brilliant if your a suit but i feel they treat the source of your financial might like a shabby golden goose who can be abused and still lay golden eggs. Those fans/clients/customers they want come with watching great football not just the unveiling of a famous name every year. It is very short sighted and indeed i think counter productive to the ideal business your suits must surely desire, namely greater revenues and less interest payments on debts owed.
You're not wrong. I mean the suits don't give a shit as long as the money rolls in but with you lot upping the ante the Glazer suits need to up their game big time. Mourinho is an asshole but he's smart and knows what United are up against unlike Moyes and Van Gaal. Fighting for fourth place trophy like how the Arse are satisfied won't do and if we are to stop your juggernaut pulling away completely we need to start spending the money we earn globally.
Like I say Mourinho's a smart fucker. Let's see how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.