United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m with you
No digs from me I can assure you.
We football supporters always defend our own club no matter how shite we are doing but that doesnt mean we have to always get digs in against our rivals ( unless of course it's the bitter red scousers we're on about.)

Last edited:
All this dick-waving about how our pastoral care is superior to united’s is a bit sad tbh.
Well said.

I like this one, esp the final sentence...

"I think you meant to say septuple:
1) PL
2) CL
3) Carabao Cup
4) FA Cup
5) Community Shield
6) Uefa Super Cup
7) Club World Cup

This is all on top of the hearts and minds of a generation they have already won."

Tick-fucking-Tock

You really don't have to take our success so personally. Enjoy your own moment now and let's enjoy some great competition in the coming decade. Great to have two Manchester teams competitive at last. Best of luck to both of us. Sooner you boys than Liverpool any day.
Oh dear. You do realise football was played prior to 1992? I'm old enough to remember it took you lot 26 years between winning one league title and your next one. Personally I think you're becoming a little too condescending and perhaps you should leave it at that now and disappear.

Last edited:
Oh dear. You do realise football was played prior to 1992? I'm old enough to remember it took you lot 26 years between winning one league title and your next one. Personally I think you're becoming a little too condescending and perhaps you should leave it at that now and disappear.
Not condescending in the slightest, just trying to be friendly and lighten up the thread a little. Yes we are rivals but that doesn't mean as grown men we have to hurl abuse at each other. It's so unbecoming.

Last edited:

Love it, the desperation to try and get one up on us is hilarious.

Wouldn't mind but the sad **** is including pogba ffs

Conte on Mourinho: "I remember when he offended Ranieri for his English. Then when Ranieri was sacked he put a shirt on for Ranieri. He is fake.

Conte: "The situation is very clear. I don't have anything to clarify. It will be the opportunity in the game against United when we go to Old Trafford. Me and him face to face. I'm ready. I don't know if he's ready."

this is not going away...
I hope they end up rolling around on the touchline at Old Trafford. I'm backing Conte.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.