United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funnily enough I can see Pep relishing working with both. Why not? It may be outside his usual comfort zone to develop local lads, but never say never as they say. He may have to give time to some of your young lads eventually, otherwise it doesn't look great and if I were you I would trust him to bring a couple of young lads through. If Mourinho can do it then I'm sure Pep can follow suit. He certainly has the coaching ability.
Is that the same Rashford who only got into LVG's team because you were struggling with injuries and had no one else to play there. He took his chance but has since regressed under PEG, going out and spending the money on Lukaku told you what Peg thought about Rashford playing centre forward. The difference at City is that Foden or Diaz will only play from the start is if our play makers are all injured,Don't expect Phil to leave for peanuts and be bought back for 250 million in five years because Merlin and Yaya are still playing in midfield in their late 30's (Pogba)

100% a Blue on the wum. If I was trying to wind Blues up on here, your posting style is exactly how I'd do it. What was your previous username on here?
Why would a blue want to wind up fellow blues? Seriously!!

You really don't have to take our success so personally. Enjoy your own moment now and let's enjoy some great competition in the coming decade. Great to have two Manchester teams competitive at last. Best of luck to both of us. Sooner you boys than Liverpool any day.

You are more of a competitor to the dippers nowadays...you are an irrelevance to us.

hcblue95 said:
I know you're on the wind up but Lingard and Rashford were brought through by Mourinho's predecessors, Lingard is about 27 isn't he? What happened to Tuanzebe he doesn't even make the cup squads anymore.

No. no wind up meant. I think it would be great for City to develop some of your academy prospects and bring them through to first team. It's practically a Manchester tradition what with our history.
As well as our better known local lads, Rashford, Lingard etc, Mourinho gave Scott McTominay his full debut in the Palace game and was impressive. He had a Michael Carrick-esque presence in the centre of the park and put up Carrick-esque numbers. He completed 90 per cent of the 49 passes.

Demetri Mitchell did well at left back against Palace and was seriously impressive. Mourinho started young Harrop too.

Also Tuanazebe had big Allstar Alexis Sanchez in his pocket v the Arse.

Then we've got FosuMensah, Gomes and Pereira too. Who knows how these lads future will pan out but they know that at United they are with a club who are second to no other when it comes to their development. I'm sure you're aware of our unrivalled record. That's the United way. It will take a while but I think this is what City will aspire to eventually also.
and the winner of this weeks City Bingo is niceguy

Is that the same Rashford who only got into LVG's team because you were struggling with injuries and had no one else to play there. He took his chance but has since regressed under PEG, going out and spending the money on Lukaku told you what Peg thought about Rashford playing centre forward. The difference at City is that Foden or Diaz will only play from the start is if our play makers are all injured,Don't expect Phil to leave for peanuts and be bought back for 250 million in five years because Merlin and Yaya are still playing in midfield in their late 30's (Pogba)
I actually agree with your well informed points on the subject. Ferguson still relying on Scholes was a fucking disaster. Never wanted Lukaku either tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.