United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not 'pain' it's history.

How much lighter can we be ? We are floating on fucking air. And we get to dump on Manchester Utd, as we float by. It's paradise.

I have plenty of banter, with genuine Utd fans, who have a balanced view on football & I was doing that when we were in the 3rd division & before that, when they were in the 2nd.

If we had any history here at City, parts of it would actually be shared with Utd, but unfortunately, we don't, apparently. But never mind, we'll get some, eventually.

Most Utd (& Liverpool) fans I encounter, are total ****s, who I wouldn't want to spend time with, even if there was no such thing as football, it's just a happy coincidence, that we now get to rub their faces in shit.

It's also a happy coincidence, that the most obnoxious **** in football, decided to become Utd's manager & is helping show up the whole organisation for what it is & we get to kill two birds with one stone. It's perfection.

If Utd didn't exist, life would be wonderful. But the fact they do, & we get to take a huge dump, all over them, over & over, is beyond wonderful.

I can't imagine how long it will take, for that pleasure to wear off, but I think it will be a long time, as they keep providing us with new angles for it, each day.

Oh by the way:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...mier-league-shirt-values-to-191m-9635617.html

https://www.statista.com/statistics/385345/chevrolet-car-sales-in-the-united-kingdom/
"If Utd didn't exist, life would be wonderful."
Now this kind of sums it all up.
Think about it, say perhaps in terms of obsession or wish fulfilment :)

Good win for United last night. Fantastic goal by our local lad Lingard. Not everyone's cuppa tea but has a keen eye for goal.
City looked good today too mind you.

Local lad my arse...he's as local to Scouse land as to Trafford...mind you he's more local than most of your fucking fans.
We do look good because we are fucking good.
Fuck me soon as the fucking scum win a game they come on here...bunch of C.unts

You shouldn't let it get to you so much. We all enjoy the banter and the local rivalry makes it interesting but at the end of the day it's just a game after all.
I've got good City mates and believe it or not Liverpool mates too and big respect to both your clubs even if neither of you'll ever be on the same level as us.
Title looks like yours to lose at this early stage so fair play to you for putting a first class team together. Look unstoppable atm.

Fuck off you rag twat...we are on a level now that you can't even comprehend with the turgid shite you play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.