United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was the official reason:

Manchester City face Burnley at home during that time slot and both Manchester clubs cannot play at home on the same date due to policing issues.

As City had the more recent Premier League game, it was decided that the United match should be moved to Friday night to even out the days between games for all clubs involved.

That's what they wanted to be known.

Nothing to do with GMP.

United wrote to the FA asking to play the Friday as they had an important League Cup semi to play the following week, and wanted the extra rest.

OOPS!

malg said:
Fucking stunned people are replying to him. He's actually winning on points (unlike the team he says he supports), as he's managed to wind up a shit load of posters. Stunned he still has an account, and as I said a few pages back, I'd be even more surprised if he wasn't a Blue on the wum - or an ex member of this Board who's been banned.
Think you're right there, malg.
Don't really get this. Why would a City supporter pretend to be a 'rag' ?

Anyway let's all laugh at the Arse. Penalty to Forest.
Dowell slips and wtf ?? comedy goal.
Hang on now Forest. Want to see Wenger go ballistic over referee decisions again.

Why do people indulge WUMs? Especially one without any evident talent, yet posters are buzzing round like flies on a freshly squeezed Rottweiler turd.

Can’t you see he’s having a laugh at your expense?

Why do people indulge WUMs? Especially one without any evident talent, yet posters are buzzing round like flies on a freshly squeezed Rottweiler turd.

Exactly. Fuck me, I got told off for allegedly wuming eedjits on the Trump thread, yet that tool has been at it for days on here. Leave him to it and stop replying to his posts.

On a wind up? I'm honestly not mate. Just making polite conversation really. It's like everything I say gets reinterpreted through some strange Alice, through the looking glass, filtering prism. It's like getting accused of racism, of being a reactionary right winger for critiquing the inherent conservatism of neoliberal political correctness practices.

".............yet we're morally corrupt and unethical."
Why do think so ? It's not a black and white issue. Capital is global these days and the ethics of production/consumption and exploitation are all entrenched in the complexity of financial capital's global modes of production.

No the issue is reading the absolute shit that the brain dead glory boys on TwatCafe type every time we win a game. They are so stupid it is beyond comprehension and how they have the ordasity to type such bollocks is an insult to evolution. You spent the best part of 200 million on Pogba and Lukaku, yet try and convince yourselves that you've had to pick up free transfers from Hough End. We spent that money on five or six players, it's not our fault you bough crap. The facts show that we are way down the list in the big transfer stakes but again fingers in ears because you dont wany to hear it. Your transfer policy is embarrassing and so short sighted it beggars belief. As much as I hate Ferguson the circus at your club would not have happened under his reign, but now he's gone and as Woodward says its Disney Land and its up and running.

Tell me the difference between shareholders money being used to buy a whole team and the invested money we used to do likewise, remembering that when GPC was chucking it around from 86 to 90 you weren't this money making juggernaught that you are today. Why was it okay for you to do this, but the cretins on RagCafe have the cheek to say we are ruining football. I'll tell you why, because unlike City fans they cant see beyond their gloating arrogance and despite being such big fans don't have a fucking clue about their clubs history, certainly not prior to 1992 anyway.

I don't give a fuck about all that fancy financial speak, because what I've typed is the truth, no lies, no bullshit, just cold hard facts. If you revise your clubs financial background you'd also know that Michael Knighton was planning the same type of offset debt against the club when he tried to purchase the club in 1989, because he too saw the potential in the growth of football, specifically the Sky and Premier League money that was being discussed as much as five years before it began. Again he knew there was money to be made and that the club value would rise due to the heavy investment in players and the so called plastic none ticket buying, no idea where Trafford is fan base, who would buy any old crap.

The bottom line my friend is that there is absolutely no difference in how the club' have placed themselves at the top. If anything our owners have done it at their own expense without exploiting the fans. I could go back even further to Lou Edwards when he was selling rank meat to schools to help buy and finance the club, but I won't. All I would suggest is that before you go on about your level just realise that you've had your time in the sun, but don't be foolish enough like the Scousers to think that things don't change and that you are somehow superior to us, because I know for a fact that two of my good United supporting friends who have had season tickets for thirty years would swap our project to the farcical way in which your club is run.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.