United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erm Stormzy!
Have the Rags bought Lukaku's brother by mistake?

DEXXenzXsAAOrzW.jpg
Have the Rags bought Lukaku's brother by mistake?

DEXXenzXsAAOrzW.jpg

Don't all football supporters think they get the shit end of the stick. Red cafe's not as extreme but you get enough bleaters about decisions against us too.
I don't believe the crap that they all even out over the season and certainly officials can be bent, even without knowig it themselves they are prone to giving decisions against teams based on their often unconscious bias. That nincompoop Lee Mason with his inexplicable decision to disallow Zlatan's acrobatic goal against Middlesborough on New Year's Eve, just one of many howlers last season. I swear the mightily pompous Clattenberg hates United too.
Officials are just humans though so they do make mistakes and allow prejudice rule. It's hard to fathom whether theyre consciousl biased or not though.

Hi Frank:
Bonus points for "nincompoop Lee Mason", although that's not really strong enough.
Clattenburg hating Utd? After his hugathon with Ferguson before the Palace cup final, and then the beneficial decisions in the match, that might be harder to sustain! Anyway, he's gone now.

Off work for 2 weeks with a huge decorating list off the Mrs Burnage to do.

Needed some background noise so I can keep up with any City transfer info without F5'ing on here all the time.

SSN first - Pogba interviewing Lukaku coming up - end of that. (really amazing how an agent is managing this shithouse of a club)
Talksport next - Jim White banging on about Bakayoko being snatched from Chelsea by Rags etc etc etc

Smiths CD it is then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.