United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's Bolton. Atkinson is Leeds though which says it all about his decisions against us and I'd swear Clattenberg must be Liverpool.

Sorry, I was getting Mason confused with rag Taylor.

As for Atkinson, do you mean decisions like announcing four additional minutes and playing seven?

Sorry, I was getting Mason confused with rag Taylor.

As for Atkinson, do you mean decisions like announcing four additional minutes and playing seven?
:)
David Luiz dead cert redcarder studs up on Fellaini,Atkinson completely bottled it.

As I said earlier, respect earns you a chance. An absence of it should be met in kind. Ferguson, on that count at least (his dealings with the press) was correct in his approach.[/QUOTE]
Well said.

:)
David Luiz dead cert redcarder studs up on Fellaini,Atkinson completely bottled it.

As others has said rival fans add something else to this forum, so we welcome the forum.

I agree on Bobby that he had something about him in the Ferguson and Mourinho mould.

Whilst he was very respectful to United and some fans take exception to the fact your 2 have spoke down about City. Who knows if he was still in the Premier League he may have made some remarks.

My favourite manager bar none and should never have left, but that's a topic that opens the floodgates on here so best avoided.

The signing of Lakaku doesn't worry me as Greizmann would have, but should get you goals. I think some will be surprised by how poor is hold up play is, but if he scores the goals that win points I am sure it will be forgotten. I think he will also prove quite clinical which is an area we both struggled with.

Thank you. I think Lukaku is a strange one. Came out of the blue really. I mean I thought Conte had wrapped it up. But apparently Mourinho wanted him and Pogba swung it. Should be banging in the goals alright but that may not be enough unless the others chip in too. Mou needs to allow the forwards attack.
I expect your attack to be evem more fluent next season
Frightening with B Silva, DeBruyne, D Silva, Jesus, Sterlig, Sane and Aguero!!! that is crazy! even more so if you sign Sanchez too. Still got to sort out the defensive frailities and become more consistently clinical up front. Looking good though has to be said.

Last edited:
Have the Rags bought Lukaku's brother by mistake?

DEXXenzXsAAOrzW.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.