United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no problem with him going there unless he promised Pep he'd join us. If that's the case he's a **** and well suited to the rags.
I'm more bothered about our lack of cover up front. I assume Tricky and Sorry had a plan B.

Has he actually signed yet?
Or are they waiting for Targaryan to sign for Arsenal first?
If I was Mickey, I'd be having Arsenal's pants down. They've got nowhere to go.
He's still a United player. 'Pay me the £300k you're offering Ozil and Sanchez'

I have no problem with him going there unless he promised Pep he'd join us. If that's the case he's a **** and well suited to the rags.
I'm more bothered about our lack of cover up front. I assume Tricky and Sorry had a plan B.
I think they're expecting Jesus to be fit in a couple of weeks, so available for CL against Basel.
We'll just to have to persevere with Sergio, Sane and Sterling!

I think they're expecting Jesus to be fit in a couple of weeks, so available for CL against Basel.
We'll just to have to persevere with Sergio, Sane and Sterling!
You mean we have to cope with the club's record scorer, the current top scorer and an excellent young talent? How did it come to this.
Hope Kun and Raz are over the Anfield blip.

Mr Football came out with an absolute pearler this morning.

"Sanchez didn’t sign for City because he knew that he would be on the bench, as Agüero wouldn’t let him play.

I asked him if he watched the derby.

"Yes," he replied.

"So how many minutes did Sergio play?"

He is not playing tommorow. So that’s him another week older.

He will cost them in excess of 100 million.

With injuries and age I can’t see him playing 100 games for them. He is 30 at Xmas. How many fast impact players fall off a cliff quickly after 30?

A million a game? Bargain.

Glad we dodged this one. Genuinely.

Of course he went for the money and I don't blame him. Way I say it to the rags is if he was going there for the right reasons why did they come in offering Arsenal and the player more. Regardless of whichever reports you read with figures as they vary, each one has them offering more. When he gets unveiled and they give it "biggest club in the world, history, wanting to win things" why not just match our package as he would have gone there if that was the case. Obviously that isn't the case and the way to secure one of our targets is by offering them a lot more money. We have been there, it's just funny them trying to kid themselves over it.

Exactly. If they had more going for them than City then they would’ve offered him less, not more. Hilarious seeing them squirming so much over it when the best thing to do is accept that the money was his main motivation for joining them and ignore the piss taking. After all, once he’s playing if he improves them significantly that will be the most important thing to their fans.

It seems strange to me, that all the rumoured deals for Sanchez involving other clubs, were much much higher than ours. And that those connections were made in the first place.

We had the likes of Bayern Munich saying they thought he was going to City & leaking the ridiculous sums he was asking for, obviously much more than we would pay a player in our current wage structure. But why was he asking for that money at all, if he was coming to City ?

I recon the deal was, he'll sign for City unless someone offers 'x' in which case he can break the deal.

No club would dream of offering that fucking ridiculous sum, so all the other deals fell through immediately so Arse accepted our bid in the summer.

Then as Arse invited bids in this window everyone thought again, that nobody would pay such a ridiculous sum & he'd end up at City.

Enter Manchester Utd.

The biggest fucking mugs in the whole of Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.