United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop posting links to his sites/twitter. They’re one or two brain dead wankers on the internet but you’re giving them the attention they desire. I wouldn’t even know who they were without the constant references posted on here.

This is the united thread though to discuss there season and laugh at them, part of that is their delusional fans and social media fansites.

would be pointless having another teams thread if it was just mooners saying their shite with no context to their ridiculousness.

Has he actually signed yet?
Or are they waiting for Targaryan to sign for Arsenal first?
If I was Mickey, I'd be having Arsenal's pants down. They've got nowhere to go.
He's still a United player. 'Pay me the £300k you're offering Ozil and Sanchez'

Why would he pull Arsenals pants down ? It is the raggies that want Mikey gone, Maureen doesn't like/want him so wont play him. He can sit there earning a fair wedge until he gets a transfer that suits him or his contract runs out. The raggies want the greedy bastard so will have to stump up pretty much whatever Mikey asks for. This transfer is actualy turning out quite funny.

You have to admit they're consistent.
Overpaid for Lumpapoo just to get the biddy-fiddler off the books and now overpaying for Sanchez to get Mickey-thingy off the books.

Why would he pull Arsenals pants down ? It is the raggies that want Mikey gone, Maureen doesn't like/want him so wont play him. He can sit there earning a fair wedge until he gets a transfer that suits him or his contract runs out. The raggies want the greedy bastard so will have to stump up pretty much whatever Mikey asks for. This transfer is actualy turning out quite funny.

Says a lot for their transfer policy when a player they went all out to recruit in 2016 is being desperately pushed out of the club for Sanchez.

Was more concerned when they signed Di Maria how did that turn out? He would have been good short term for us but could you imagine trying to find a club willing to take him when we no longer needed him? Leave it to the rags who are paying money for Rooney and Ibrahimovic and getting zero return for it.

It seems strange to me, that all the rumoured deals for Sanchez involving other clubs, were much much higher than ours. And that those connections were made in the first place.

We had the likes of Bayern Munich saying they thought he was going to City & leaking the ridiculous sums he was asking for, obviously much more than we would pay a player in our current wage structure. But why was he asking for that money at all, if he was coming to City ?

I recon the deal was, he'll sign for City unless someone offers 'x' in which case he can break the deal.

No club would dream of offering that fucking ridiculous sum, so all the other deals fell through immediately so Arse accepted our bid in the summer.

Then as Arse invited bids in this window everyone thought again, that nobody would pay such a ridiculous sum & he'd end up at City.

Enter Manchester Utd.

The biggest fucking mugs in the whole of Europe.

'The united way' ?

Exactly the point I've made. Everyone involved in this transfer will have realised very early on how desperate utd were for the player/turncoat. The demands all round will have gone through the roof, and utd will be paying the lot. Idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.