United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
We may laugh but It's proving what an enormous club they are.They not only pay top dollar to make players come but they have to pay them top dollar to leave.

Christ on a bike! It's getting ugly! They're going to burn Mkhitaryan at the stake unless he pisses off....

200.gif

Watch your back mate!

Haha selfish, oh the ironing

Adrian Mole that fronts the United Stand has all the insight of a rather dim, pathetic spoilt child. He is appallingly stupid! Gobsmackingly stupid! He has no discernible intellect at all, his ramblings consist of one vacuous cliché after another. He is defined by his sense of entitlement.

He is the finest example of a sad life made liveable by association with greatness, hence his greatest anxiety is generated by any suggestion that the rags greatness might be under threat.
This clown contradicts himself every five minutes. Can't wait to find out who his itk source is, Lol.

To give him his due he has relentless energy but coupled with his ignorance he's like a football equivalent of a Jehovah's Witness. All the tired clichés are there, Emptyhad, Fraudiola, oil money, that is to be expected but what marks him out is his denial of what my dad called the bleedin obvious, the undeniable fact that Sanchez is going to Utd for the money. In United Stand World, City matched Utd's bid and Sanchez chose Utd because it was a great club "and why wouldn't he?". All evidence to the contrary is dismissed as nothing more than the media's bias against Utd and Mourinho in particular. His take on Arsenals's position in these negotiations and that of Mkhitaryan is bordering on the bizarre.

The only rag on YouTube worth watching is Adam McKola, don't get me wrong he hates City, but he's bright and sadly for him that prevents him from finding comfort in ignorance.

Howson on the other hand is as dumb as a door knob.
Stop posting links to his sites/twitter. They’re one or two brain dead wankers on the internet but you’re giving them the attention they desire. I wouldn’t even know who they were without the constant references posted on here.

Just seen this on Twitter:

Ooof.

What a shower of twats, No busby, no rags as they are now, modern day global fans are bellends most of these ****s probably don't know who he is.

Used to, when a kid but now older won't slag busy as he was a blue before he turned to the darkside.

Last edited:
Stop posting links to his sites/twitter. They’re one or two brain dead wankers on the internet but you’re giving them the attention they desire. I wouldn’t even know who they were without the constant references posted on here.

Don't get your knickers in a twist!

I would've thought with a name like yours, you'd like to know what our enemies are up to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.