United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beating them to win the title will be nice but I’m not as bothered by it as some
I want Liverpool to absolutely stuff them on Saturday

I'm really interested to see what happens at weekend, Liverpool are proberbly the most similar side to us in the league with regard to the press and lethal frontline. Knowing how PEG sets up he will not want to lose either game and so is likely to set up to defend first and worry about attacking on the break. To be fair by the time the Derby comes around he may have to win the game to stay in the title race or at least to put it off for another week. However I can not see him going all out in either game.

I suspect the tactics and line up used against the dippers will be identical to what he puts out against us. This will give Pep a very good indication of what to expect.

Eh?

Just a thought on the England goal machine that is Marcus Rashford: He has 2 goals in 15 England games (Wikipedia figures), while Rooney has 53 in 119 games.
So at that rate, if Rashford is to equal Rooney's goals tally for his country, he will have to play 397.5 internationals. (He probably will, these days).
Umless, of course, he can score a few penalties against the likes of Tristan da Cunha and the Vatican City.

i know why united celebrated the win like they did last night and it was down to the derby game its now unlikely that we can win the league before it and they can keep the record for date they won the league at the earliest. but we can win the league on derby day and what a better way than just having them handing it over with a white flag

Carlton sent me to bed happy last night.

Useless plank.

I try to be as impartial and fair as possible when talking about their players. But, the more i see him, the worse he gets.

He has absolutely no interest in being involved in a game of football. The most arrogant player i've seen. Throws a fit when he gets muscled off the ball, which is very often. Thinks he has some god given right to stroll about the pitch and try 70 yard passes.

In his head he's the best there ever was, is, and will be. Spends most of the game way out of position.

Would be nowhere near our starting 11, and would genuinely struggle to make the bench.

Yet they still convince themselves he's one of the best in the world. You have to love it.

I try to be as impartial and fair as possible when talking about their players. But, the more i see him, the worse he gets.

He has absolutely no interest in being involved in a game of football. The most arrogant player i've seen. Throws a fit when he gets muscled off the ball, which is very often. Thinks he has some god given right to stroll about the pitch and try 70 yard passes.

In his head he's the best there ever was, is, and will be. Spends most of the game way out of position.

Would be nowhere near our starting 11, and would genuinely struggle to make the bench.

Yet they still convince themselves he's one of the best in the world. You have to love it.
He looked ok in a Juve team that had the likes of Pirlo, Marchisio, Bonucci, Barzagli, Chiellini, Vidal etc now he has the likes of Smallthing, Valencia, Tom Daley, Mcwhateverisnameis etc that he is playing with.

i know why united celebrated the win like they did last night and it was down to the derby game its now unlikely that we can win the league before it and they can keep the record for date they won the league at the earliest. but we can win the league on derby day and what a better way than just having them handing it over with a white flag

Not quite true. If they draw or beat dippers then we can win the league against them if we beat Stoke and Everton.

Not quite true. If they draw or beat dippers then we can win the league against them if we beat Stoke and Everton.

yeah if we beat stoke and everton then its on but united also have to beat liverpool first and the count down doubles if united don't win vs liverpool and swansea

This season there is a touch of Balotelli about him - as in he loves the lifestyle of a top footballer but doesn't play like one.

All my Raggy mates were slating Pogba last night saying he’s a lazy **** and shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.