United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the bitterest ex Rag cnut ever aka Paddy fucking Crerand is warning that City will not have it so easy against the Rags next, because everybody knows how they play . I suppose that after 30 games of this season the fuckwits haven't been able to see it and plan for it ?

He is also supported by that world class defender David May in similar assertions, which again will be highly worrying for Pep.

The Ministry of Truth as ever is working overtime in their attempts to stay relevant, but dragging those two cnuts into their campaign team is pure desperation .

Well, there is no excuse for Peg, he has played us once this season already and has had the opportunity to study us at length all season. Given he is a "tactical genius" I am expecting a "tactical Masterclass" and he will show the rest of the league how to take us on.

It's funny that every year the same shite is rolled out, they always wheel out some old player to come out with this tripe and they lap it up.

There were a few Sevilla fans who met one of the Brooklands & Baguely lads in town and they were invited to Stoke on their coach, for a nobble, even travelled without tickets and all got decked out in City gear. They have been subsequently issued with the banner and have sworn to get it into the Swamp and display it loud & proud!
sick

Well, there is no excuse for Peg, he has played us once this season already and has had the opportunity to study us at length all season. Given he is a "tactical genius" I am expecting a "tactical Masterclass" and he will show the rest of the league how to take us on.

It's funny that every year the same shite is rolled out, they always wheel out some old player to come out with this tripe and they lap it up.

The whole rancid set-up just continues to roll along never accepting the truth which is before them.

Over the years the media has hyped them up to the point that they actually believe the total bullshit and cannot see what the problems are . Delusion runs through the players, club and social inadequates who purport to support them.

The more they look for excuses the better and the further they fall behind the pace. Mourinho is doing a fantastic job of blowing smoke up their arses whilst dragging the quality of football played right down to agricultural levels, and the fuckwits will not accept it.

I see the bitterest ex Rag cnut ever aka Paddy fucking Crerand is warning that City will not have it so easy against the Rags next, because everybody knows how they play . I suppose that after 30 games of this season the fuckwits haven't been able to see it and plan for it ?

He is also supported by that world class defender David May in similar assertions, which again will be highly worrying for Pep.

The Ministry of Truth as ever is working overtime in their attempts to stay relevant, but dragging those two cnuts into their campaign team is pure desperation .
Of all the ex Rag sycophants that infest the airwaves, this pissed up bitter, should have been a blow job vomit stain, that possesses a face like a clumsy beekeeper, is the one that manages to get on my tit end like no other.
I wouldn't mind if anything at all he utters, contains even the most miniscule modicum of sense, but it never does.
How the wife restrains me from literally booting his gut churning features off the telly I'll never know.
Quite literally, the definition of the complete and unalloyed twat.

Of all the ex Rag sycophants that infest the airwaves, this pissed up bitter, should have been a blow job vomit stain that possesses a face like a clumsy beekeeper, is the one that manages to get on my tit end like no other.
I wouldn't mind if anything at all he utters, contains even the most miniscule modicum of sense, but it never does.
How the wife restrains me from literally booting his gut churning features off the telly I'll never know.
Quite literally, the definition of the complete and unalloyed twat.

Come on now, Ancient. Don’t sit on the fence. Tell us how you really feel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.