United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't be possible. Can it? Not even the FA would be as so blatent as that.....

I've seen it mentioned that the SF refs are chosen well in advance - Atkinson might have been due to do it, but maybe they've switched them in the last two days. For some reason.

You'd think Spurs would notice a Wythenshawe ref being appointed.

Dived about 5 seconds after any possible contact took place.

So it is 3-0 tonight going into the final seconds and we get a penalty for handball or something that wasn't. You telling me you wont be going mental? Course we want refereeing decisions to be fair but to moan at United fans not being arsed about Atkinsons performance is crazy talk. They didn't cheat through any sort of foul play they just got away with their errors because of a poor ref.

Well they did commit foul play by Young's "tackle".

David Gill - "Go out and do yourself proud, Anthony"
Not quite. Gill actually said: There are no English refs at the World Cup cos you're all crap, but I will ensure you get a few games at Euro 2020 if you lean the right way. - Just like when Atkinson earned his place during the derby.

I've seen it mentioned that the SF refs are chosen well in advance - Atkinson might have been due to do it, but maybe they've switched them in the last two days. For some reason.

You'd think Spurs would notice a Wythenshawe ref being appointed.
They could be chosen in advance but you'd think they woukd give the Altrincham fan the other game....

Dived about 5 seconds after any possible contact took place.

So it is 3-0 tonight going into the final seconds and we get a penalty for handball or something that wasn't. You telling me you wont be going mental? Course we want refereeing decisions to be fair but to moan at United fans not being arsed about Atkinsons performance is crazy talk. They didn't cheat through any sort of foul play they just got away with their errors because of a poor ref.
Bollocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.