United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
+1.

I want referees to be impartial.

ALWAYS.

I like a blow job off cheryl cole.
Dived about 5 seconds after any possible contact took place.

So it is 3-0 tonight going into the final seconds and we get a penalty for handball or something that wasn't. You telling me you wont be going mental? Course we want refereeing decisions to be fair but to moan at United fans not being arsed about Atkinsons performance is crazy talk. They didn't cheat through any sort of foul play they just got away with their errors because of a poor ref.

"So it is 3-0 tonight going into the final seconds and we get a penalty for handball or something that wasn't".

Are you for fucking real, we struggle to get fucking penalties for actual handball or fouls in the area.

I`ll donate £100 to a charity of your choice if we get a important controversial decision go in our favour at 0-0, 1-0, 2-0 or 3-0.

Yes I`m that confident

I meant if we won a derby would we care? Did we care when we got a penalty in the cup semi when Bellamy dived? No, if it goes in your favour you never care so of course the rags wont care how shit Atkinson was.
I think we would be rather sheepish if we regularly got offside and penalty decisions in our favour, kept fouling opponents without any action and indulged in a dozen leg breaking tackles in a season with just one red.

I've already put money on Liverpool to score a penalty tonight (couldn't get just to be given a penalty) and might call into the bookies again on the way to the match and put a tad more on us to get three or more bookings (it's on offer at 3/1). Guaranteed with tonight's ref.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.