United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always give a toss what the ref has done. We get bookings for tackles for which opposition players don't even concede a free kick! The score is irrelevant. It might not have generated as much vitriol had Atkinson done the job he was supposed to do. We lose the use of players when other teams get away with it. Kane and Alli should have had three match bans in the game we won. Everything a ref does, or doesn't do has a bearing on the season one way or another, win, lose or draw!

I meant if we won a derby would we care? Did we care when we got a penalty in the cup semi when Bellamy dived? No, if it goes in your favour you never care so of course the rags wont care how shit Atkinson was.

I meant if we won a derby would we care? Did we care when we got a penalty in the cup semi when Bellamy dived? No, if it goes in your favour you never care so of course the rags wont care how shit Atkinson was.

I think there are a good few City fans who do care that we play the game properly. I don't know a single City fan who is delighted with a penalty achieved with a blatant dive that delivers three points. Had we had all the decisions in our favour on Saturday there would be a sizeable number of fans who would think something was rather amiss!

Pogba is wank and the only reason he got his two goals was because he's so shite no one bothered marking him....

Let that sink in.

I think there are a good few City fans who do care that we play the game properly. I don't know a single City fan who is delighted with a penalty achieved with a blatant dive that delivers three points. Had we had all the decisions in our favour on Saturday there would be a sizeable number of fans who would think something was rather amiss!

You aside you wouldn't have one person arsed if a referee was in our favour.

You aside you wouldn't have one person arsed if a referee was in our favour.
It’s probably best if you speak for yourself and declare that as such.

I’m a big advocate of a proper form of VAR as it should help the ref sort out crap decisions re offsides, bad tackles etc for whichever side. They can be often be explained by the ref being unsighted or maybe just being inefficient. If we win a game because of that then I do feel a little uncomfortable and it certainly takes the shine of the win somewhat.

Diving and obvious cheating fucking infuriates me whoever does it. Winning at any cost dos’nt do it for me or many other blues I know.

I didn't give a toss when Bravo took out Rooney in Pep & Jose's first Derby at OT. I don't think you would find many of us screaming Pen & Red Card. It made it sweeter with the Rag's at work whinging about Clattenberg fucking them over again.

You are going to get good & bad decisions over the years, it's football.

A United fan text me that near enough word for word last night.

I`ve heard this decisions even themselves out bollox before. Do you now how many decision have gone against us just in the last 2 games And decisions, I mean crucial decisions, Young`s hand ball in the 1st half.
Young off the ground lunge and foul in the area on Raheem.
Neither given.

Liverpool`s 1st goal off side but allowed to stand
Jesus`s goal on side but disallowed.

This season alone has seen a litany of big decision go against.

bellamy didnt dive tho, he was pulled back twice

bellamy didnt dive tho, he was pulled back twice

Dived about 5 seconds after any possible contact took place.

You'd be surprised, Tom.

It’s probably best if you speak for yourself and declare that as such.

I’m a big advocate of a proper form of VAR as it should help the ref sort out crap decisions re offsides, bad tackles etc for whichever side. They can be often be explained by the ref being unsighted or maybe just being inefficient. If we win a game because of that then I do feel a little uncomfortable and it certainly takes the shine of the win somewhat.

Diving and obvious cheating fucking infuriates me whoever does it. Winning at any cost dos’nt do it for me or many other blues I know.

So it is 3-0 tonight going into the final seconds and we get a penalty for handball or something that wasn't. You telling me you wont be going mental? Course we want refereeing decisions to be fair but to moan at United fans not being arsed about Atkinsons performance is crazy talk. They didn't cheat through any sort of foul play they just got away with their errors because of a poor ref.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.