United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is Woodward supposed to do when the players Jose wants turns the club down? it's Jose's expectations which are too high.. when 5-6 clubs are chasing the same player, why choose the team that finished 6th?

And who in there right mind would blow £100M on a Real Madrid reserve player!? he really is spoilt Mourinho use to getting an unlimited transfer "warchest".

Jose really is a snake, getting his excuses in early before the inevitable happens. Same cycle at every club. Tiresome now his routine.

But lovely from a City point of view LOL get the popcorn ready for the car crash TV !

What with Popcorn and Jelly and Ice Cream, there's going to be some big Bluemooners.

Hence the reason they have been given the easiest of starts. The league wants to keep them relevant for as long as possible. Keep the rag sheep tuned in to their subscription tv.
Hey. Easiest of starts! You're having a laugh aren't you? This'll be one of their hardest starts in years!

So Jose Mouri... sorry Duncan Castles has spat out an article along the lines of ' Jose unhappy with transfer dealings, demands Woody sort shit out'. This could be fun

Rooney is going to see Jose today or tomorrow to for talks on his future, 'so my future Jose...what future...fuck!'

We know Woodward is a clown, but when he's handed a list of top level targets by Jose, it makes his job a tad difficult. It's like me handing my mates a shortlist of girls i'd like to take out and including supermodels and film stars on it...

Jose & United need to realise the level they're at now, and the premise of 'everyone wants to play for a big club like United' is a very dated one....

So the rumblings of him being unhappy have been seeded. Excuses in place for next season already and something to build on when he decides to leave as they wouldnt back him with transfers.

Then on to the next club, rinse and repeat.

I find it staggering the number of united fans who are expecting mourinho to be there for 5-10 years it's as if they've not followed the guys career at all. He's going to leave them in a right mess with old players like Matic and Perisic on big money.

We know Woodward is a clown, but when he's handed a list of top level targets by Jose, it makes his job a tad difficult. It's like me handing my mates a shortlist of girls i'd like to take out and including supermodels and film stars on it...

Jose & United need to realise the level they're at now, and the premise of 'everyone wants to play for a big club like United' is a very dated one....

The type of football Utd play now and Jose as a manager are major reasons as well for the inability to attract Top Talent. Morata if they get him not as good as Ibra and without the presence around the club that Ibra would have. These are great days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.