United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just read that and wondered wtf the reporter was talking about, how did big nose getting injured 'compromise' Griezmann coming. The biggest thing that compromised it, was him not wanting to go to united, they don't half write some shite.
it doesn't even actually make any sense,
but the thick rags will nod along to it and repeat it verbatim.
it's on the bbc, after all. it must be true.

Contrast to Pep's cool, calm and collective approach of building a team up to success.

He really is a one-trick pony is Mourinho. I think his "methods" are all exposed now and he had nothing left.. charlatan. The press and media know exactly what buttons to press, what questinos to ask.. and teams know how to play against him.

All very predictable but great to see the implosion of the RAG's. Mourinho was never a long-term fit.. that is why Moyes was the Chosen One.

Sacked by Real Madrid, sacked by Chelsea, if he's sacked by the RAG's there's nowhere left for him to go he hasn't burnt bridges.. I suppose PSG but Carlo is a much better manager (Portugal National Team might be next for him). He might have to wind his neck in out of necessity as for the first time ever, Mourinho needs a club more than they need him. He is damaged goods.
All true, but your last sentence was actually true before the Rags got him, busted flush, nobody else wanted him, Rags were in doubt but pressed the panic button because of Pep. Had they not been run like a chip shop they'd have gone balls deep for Spuds manager

Just got in, have we discussed them and PSG agreeing to Neymar's £174m buyout clause?

It's one bullshit story after another on that BBC Gossip Column.

I find it staggering the number of united fans who are expecting mourinho to be there for 5-10 years it's as if they've not followed the guys career at all. He's going to leave them in a right mess with old players like Matic and Perisic on big money.

Most rags are probably still stuck in a reality that existed a decade ago, before HRH Sheikh Mansour upset the apple cart, in which the rags' manager seemed like he was going to be there for ever.

They think gollum and the turtle were just aberrations and the old order is being restored with a long tenure from the eye-gouger.

All true, but your last sentence was actually true before the Rags got him, busted flush, nobody else wanted him, Rags were in doubt but pressed the panic button because of Pep. Had they not been run like a chip shop they'd have gone balls deep for Spuds manager

The pisscan tried to sweet-talk Pochetino before the rags got into bed with PEG, but poch knew which side his bread was buttered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.