United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely guarantee if granny-shagger goes to Everton, the rags will be subsidising his wages for the next two years at least (until his contract would have expired).

They give him away on a free - so say he is worth what? £10 - £15M?
So Everton get him free but can now afford his 300K wages until his contract runs out and then they renegotiate a new contract.
In return the rags save £15M a year in wages. It's a win / win for both clubs.

Everton can't afford to buy him and pay his wages. The rags know he is surplus to requirements and also "un-buyable" due to his current contract.

He was always going to end up back at Goodison which is a shame for Everton fans who are signing a washed up player way past being influential or productive on the pitch.

Personally. If i was Everton, i'd want money off the rags ;-)

Didn't know about that. Wouldn't wish that on anyone.

I know you're about the same age as me, so I can't believe you don't remember that rant against City on "Kick Off". For me, his mask certainly slipped at that point.

Chip shop & Cow Pat are both vile nasty little City haters.

Nothing is too bad for them feckers.

Could it be purely for marketing reasons. Rooney is still a pretty big name commercialy all over the world.
Big name for Manyoooo fans the world over, but not one of them will but an Everton shirt with his name on. Oh, and I agree with the other poster who said there's no way Everton are paying his wages - not a hope in fucking hell.

Big name for Manyoooo fans the world over, but not one of them will but an Everton shirt with his name on. Oh, and I agree with the other poster who said there's no way Everton are paying his wages - not a hope in fucking hell.

everton are not daft they know they have united by the balls and rooney is pushing for this move but will not take a pay cut and rooney got 2 years on his contract at united with a view to another 12 months so united are in a mess here. £15million a year is rooney wage to united that could be at a coast of £45million to united so they will be looking to get rooney out the door on the cheap even if they give him a loan move to everton and cut there lost the wage bill for united would be still more than half lets say £25 million united have to pay and everton £20 million but there is not a chance in hell rooney taking a pay cut from his £300.000 a week

but even £150.000 a week for rooney is a joke and well past his best 3 seasons ago never mind the new season and if i was everton i give it a big fat no

Oh yes please let this be true. I called this at the end of the season when the talk was about him moving on. When Chelsea looked favouites i was gutted, hoping that instead he would turn up at the swamp.

Dont rate him and has the tendency to go missing when he c ant be bothered - happy days if this goes through

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.