United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester United captain Wayne Rooney, 31, has been withdrawn from the club's tour of the US and will complete a free transfer back to Everton by the end of the week with the Toffees also looking to sign Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud, 30, for £20m.

Would United not have had to pay Rooney some money to go though? He would be an idiot to walk away from that contract.

Surely they must have paid him off mate?
They give him away on a free - so say he is worth what? £10 - £15M?
So Everton get him free but can now afford his 300K wages until his contract runs out and then they renegotiate a new contract.
In return the rags save £15M a year in wages. It's a win / win for both clubs.

Everton can't afford to buy him and pay his wages. The rags know he is surplus to requirements and also "un-buyable" due to his current contract.

He was always going to end up back at Goodison which is a shame for Everton fans who are signing a washed up player way past being influential or productive on the pitch.

Last edited:
I`ve no idea.I picked the article up from BBC Sports News webpage last night at 11.30 pm.No doubt it will be MASSIVE headlines for the next 6 weeks. ;)

I think he's going to prove the haters wrong and show that, for him, it is about playing for the Shirt. Once a blue....

They give him away on a free - so say he is worth what? £10 - £15M?
So Everton get him free but can now afford his 300K wages until his contract runs out and then they renegotiate a new contract.
In return the rags save £15M a year in wages. It's a win / win for both clubs.

Everton can't afford to buy him and pay his wages. The rags know he is surplus to requirements and also "un-buyable" due to his current contract.

He was always going to end up back at Goodison which is a shame for Everton fans who are signing a washed up player way past being influential or productive on the pitch.

Fuck him fellas. Lets hope he fails miserably. He's scouse and a rag. Is there anything worse in this world?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.