United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we still caught a rat mate. :-D

No rat here, just giving my view on how i think the Rags will approach the game.

He's also wrong, yaya probably had his worse ever game in a city shirt and we may as well of played with 10 men. They hit the diagonal ball constantly which bogbrush was given a free run at every time...

Toure has been our most physically imposing player in recent history. We have nobody who comes anywhere close atm. The big men they have are all better versions of A&E. They will cause us plenty of problems.

No rat here, just giving my view on how i think the Rags will approach the game.

Toure has been our most physically imposing player in recent history. We have nobody who comes anywhere close atm. The big men they have are all better versions of A&E. They will cause us plenty of problems.
How do you know what folk on here called Van Gaal (TT) at least one and a half seasons ago, if you've just joined?
I noticed you hadn't answered that bit when responding.

What was your old user name on here?

They would have to have the ball to cause us problems.
We are going to fucking anihalate you..I mean them.

My thoughts too, also it's Otta not Otto.
Soz meant to quote the top post last page

How do you know what folk on here called Van Gaal (TT) at least one and a half seasons ago, if you've just joined?
I noticed you hadn't answered that bit when responding.

Have read this forum & another City forum (Not sure if supposed to mention names) for years as a guest. Have never really been too bothered about posting before.

What was your old user name on here?

Don't know if you're confusing me with someone else. As said never was a member on here before September.

I'm a City fan but i'm also objective. Chelsea, Rags, Spurs, Dippers & Arsenal are all good sides who will cause us problems. We are not going to rock up at there places & tear them apart.

Have read this forum & another City forum (Not sure if supposed to mention names) for years as a guest. Have never really been too bothered about posting before.

Don't know if you're confusing me with someone else. As said never was a member on here before September.

I'm a City fan but i'm also objective. Chelsea, Rags, Spurs, Dippers & Arsenal are all good sides who will cause us problems. We are not going to rock up at there places & tear them apart.
We are not going to rock up at there places & tear them apart.
So you didn't see the game last Saturday?

Do us a favour and stop using ''we', you're fooling nobody..

Also reply to the analysis, not the player of old....being imposing had nothing to do with it that day, he was a lazy bastard who downed tools, however that wouldn't meet your agenda, right??

I hope to god you lot pump the ball forward at every opportunity, we'll dick you by 5!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.