United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
so just to remind of their impartiality, the BBC have decided to tell us about a Rag reject who's opened a shop.

I mean, when you start writing articles about people whose own mother would go "who?", you're scraping the bottom of the barrel.

There's also a documentary about Sir Bobby coming this weekend. Wonder if the ticket touting will get a mention?

I wonder if he says Notlob and Wet Spam.... ;)

Wio, Woy, Wooney. Fuck knows why the United players are with W's unless they have a typing impediment.

Peg, baconface, Ronaldo, a&e all sad nicknames fully grown adults repeat. I hate the fuckers btw.

To take the thread in a different direction;
As the rags haven't been really tested this season, I feel that when the more difficult games come up that they will start to drop points.
When this starts happening and Maureen starts to be quizzed about it, that's when I believe that he will lose it.
I am hoping that when we play the cnuts on December 9th, two things happen.
1.) We give them a footballing lesson resulting in a 4 or 5 goal victory for us.
2.) Our victory over them is so comprehensive, it knocks them out of the top 4 and Maureen resigns as a result.
My fingers are crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.