Huddersfield (A)
Spurs (h)
Chelsea (a)
Newcastle (h)
Brighton (h)
Watford (a)
Arsenal (a)
City (h)

So 8 matches pre-derby, 15-18 pts i'd guess.

That Arsenal-CL-City week looks fun for them. Shame they're at home in that CL match, and the one between Spurs and Chelsea.

but it would be foolish to not think they are the next next team in the league.
Don’t agree at all sorry. Not until they’ve played their next four games and then we will see. Every team they’ve played have been bottom half so far.

The shit will start to hit the fan once they've had a spell of 3 or 4 games where they only get 0,1 or 2 points. You can be certain it won't be peg's fault. He'll single out individual players or other club employees.
It might not be as dramatic as the collapse he caused at Chelsea but it'll happen nonetheless. He's a time bomb.

I agree they've only played rubbish, my worry is the confidence that then brings. Look at Leicester they started with a good run and the confidence pretty much carried them to the title. They say the winning mentality goes a long way and their easy start might put them a level above where in reality they should be. Hopefully Liverpool can take something off them and put them back in their place.

To take the thread in a different direction;
As the rags haven't been really tested this season, I feel that when the more difficult games come up that they will start to drop points.
When this starts happening and Maureen starts to be quizzed about it, that's when I believe that he will lose it.
I am hoping that when we play the cnuts on December 9th, two things happen.
1.) We give them a footballing lesson resulting in a 4 or 5 goal victory for us.
2.) Our victory over them is so comprehensive, it knocks them out of the top 4 and Maureen resigns as a result.
My fingers are crossed!

The peg won’t resign he waits to be pushed so he can get payed off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.