United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to know what to think of this signing. If it was greizman you know 99% he'd be dynamite. Lukaku could go either way.

But it's Jackson, who spews all manner of rubbish! Maybe they cut out the other 20 names he mentioned! (I don't have sound, but is that jackson on the left then? Looks like a madman!)
Yes. It's from the end of the season. he did call it right to be fair

Hard to know what to think of this signing. If it was greizman you know 99% he'd be dynamite. Lukaku could go either way.
I agree. I have to admit it does seem to suit the Mourinho football we saw last season very well.

He's really bad in the air though, so they might have to mix things up compared to ibrahimovic.
I've seen him score quite a few headed goals I think. Hadn't really thought of that as a weakness, but maybe.

I think his passing and hold up play could be better.

Gut feel is that this is a good buy for Utd. I just think it suits the way they play and will allow utd to remain ultra-negative and yet still carry an attacking threat. basically they can be a better version of what Everton were last season. Still think that Chelsea might react.

Everton sources.

No deal yet.

The sky sports presenter then states

Our sources say deal has been accepted by Everton.

Ok, then.

Is he better than Ibrahimovic? Id say no, does he therefore strengthen them from last season id say no. He is a good signing for them, but nothing really to lose any sleep over.

I've seen him score quite a few headed goals I think. Hadn't really thought of that as a weakness, but maybe.

I think his passing and hold up play could be better.

Gut feel is that this is a good buy for Utd. I just think it suits the way they play and will allow utd to remain ultra-negative and yet still carry an attacking threat. basically they can be a better version of what Everton were last season. Still think that Chelsea might react.

He scores headers but only free headers. Can't beat a man in the air at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.