United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton sources.

No deal yet.

The sky sports presenter then states

Our sources say deal has been accepted by Everton.

Ok, then.

Seems quite interesting, Jim White is apparently Farhad Moshiri's mouth piece and he's insisting it's not over.

It seems like Everton might be trying to pull Chelsea into a bidding war, knowing how furious Conte will be if he loses out.

A very good player who is still young enough to learn and get better. A good signing for them but the price is a bit too high. As someone else said, we paid less for Sane and Jesus together and I know who I'd rather have.

Jim White on talksport saying that no fee has been agreed so reports are incorrect, I reckon Everton want more.

never in a million years £75 million hahahah only at united can they buy a striker and before he's kicked a ball for them a legend and world class its not a panic buy its there only option and having to pay £75million everton have took them to the cleaners

just think the price of aguero the other week in the media was quoted at £40million if he left manchester city hahahahahahahaha

So more hoof ball cheating for free kicks to use there giants on set pieces fcukc me its football from the dark ages.

Sky now saying, "senior Everton source says Sky Sports that no deal has been agreed."

They literally want to be known as the biggest team in the world don't they. Big lumps all over the park - I guess it's pretty clear what their tactics will be next season. The fans must be ecstatic.
The new Derty Leeds. Lump everything whilst the ref turns a blind eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.