United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antoine-Fuqua-Explains-How-Casting-Denzel-Washington-In-The-Magnificent-Seven-Changed-The-Entire-Film2-670x388.jpg

Can someone with photoshop skills please put some rag faces on this, it'll be superb. Calling @blueincy

I've seen him score quite a few headed goals I think. Hadn't really thought of that as a weakness, but maybe.

You'd be right too.

Career total:
26 right foot
49 left foot
19 header
1 other (!)

So 1:5 are headers. More than I'd have thought, as he doesn't really seem to attack balls (from memory)

Never really rated him but he'll fit right in at Utd and the way they play.
75 Million is a lot of money but when you see average players going for 30-40 Million nowadays then 75 Million isn't really that much ( i know how daft that sounds)

Never really rated him but he'll fit right in at Utd and the way they play.
75 Million is a lot of money but when you see average players going for 30-40 Million nowadays then 75 Million isn't really that much ( i know how daft that sounds)
Agree. Who'd have thought £75m for Lukaku, but given the general state of the transfer mkt it's not a shock. I think Everton could hold out for more. Both utd and Chelsea look pretty desperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.