United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even Alan Brazil was decent!
no-way-600x505.jpg

The luckiest team in the history of sport get lucky again, what are the odds? First they get drawn against the worst team in he cup, then their big rivals for 2nd place star player gets hurt just before their crucial game. Jammiest ****s that ever lived.
Recall seeing Kane gst injured during the liverpool match...last few mins of the game when it was already easily won.he didnt even look hurt and casually walked off ths pitch with his hamstring strain...a really minor strain then Harry.?
Which other team getx to play against an 18 yr old rookie keeper in the champions leagus? How lucky is that? And still scrape the game 1nil.pre ordained plastic rubbish,imo.
Lukaku gets away with a cheeky kiick/stamp whatever seen by millions...how lucky is that?
They even have a utd supporterto ref them at least 4 times a season,how lucky is that?
8 offside goals scored by them,ruled onside last season..luc..ky!!
10 goals scored by oppenents last season ,onside,but ruled offside....lucky again.
Oh well,they say you make your own luck.in that dull , corrupt ,clubs case,i very much doubt good fortune has anything to do with it

LOL, he was sick as a dog when we beat them in the semi at Villa Park, often gets a mention off him on talksport, we should have won that he moans, still swears Paul Power was the difference, i think it was Kevin Reeves who was the City hero that day
Oh, and the 30,000 Blues in the ground, one of the best and loudest City supports ever

LOL, he was sick as a dog when we beat them in the semi at Villa Park, often gets a mention off him on talksport, we should have won that he moans, still swears Paul Power was the difference, i think it was Kevin Reeves who was the City hero that day
I can still remember Beatties towering header in the first half from a cross from the left with ths game still nil nil...i think it flashed wide,but it was a brute of a header,typical powerful play from the centre back,..if that had gone in,would have been a very different game.Ipswich however were involved in the latter stages of at least 3 competitions that season and were bolloxed by the extra time stage.

Ref Brazil,i remember him being a dangerous forward for ipswich,a pretty good dribbler of the ball,a bit too head down and go for goal.(greedy?)..and then he went and signed for them....

I can still remember Beatties towering header in the first half from a cross from the left with ths game still nil nil...i think it flashed wide,but it was a brute of a header,typical powerful play from the centre back,..if that had gone in,would have been a very different game.Ipswich however were involved in the latter stages of at least 3 competitions that season and were bolloxed by the extra time stage.

Ref Brazil,i remember him being a dangerous forward for ipswich,a pretty good dribbler of the ball,a bit too head down and go for goal.(greedy?)..and then he went and signed for them....
And the Stretford End often spat on him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.