United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
De Gea is a world class keeper but Ederson suits our style better. Walker/Valencia and Bravo/Romero are close calls but the rest is a non contest in my opinion.

Danilo > Darmian
Kompany > Bailly
Stones > Jones
Otamendi > Smalling
Mendy > Shaw
Touré > Carrick
Fernandinho > Matic
Gundogan > Fellaini
De Bruyne > Pogba
Silva > Mata
Bernardo > Mkhitaryan
Sané > Martial
Sterling > Lingard
Jesus > Rashford
Aguero > Lukaku

De gea is a great player but he ain’t world class he doesn’t dominate his area to be world class he is stuck on his line scared of moving.

Check out Mr Flying Pig HD and his old / new barnet
Apparently the twat said he wouldn't have his haircut until the rags lost a game.... so after his rant after the defeat at Huddersfield, he was displaying his new look for the Spurs game. Southern twat.

Jesus that has to be one of the worst blogs I have ever seen! So awful I turned both off after less than a minute. I have to say though he epitomises probably 99% of rag fan's!

Jesus that has to be one of the worst blogs I have ever seen! So awful I turned both off after less than a minute. I have to say though he epitomises probably 99% of rag fan's!

Is his moniker some sort of reference to the chances of the rags winning the league, anytime soon.

Is his moniker some sort of reference to the chances of the rags winning the league, anytime soon.

I sincerely hope so! Whenever I watch or read anything about that odious club by it's players, fan's, manager or ex of the three I realise why I fucking hate them!

We are so far in front of the rags it is untrue. Since we signed Ederson there is not player from them who would reach our first team. Roll on the derby, we will be drawn against them in the Carabao Cup semi ( at home first leg) since Chelsea are sponsored by Carabao. Hence keep Scum and Chelsea apart. We will murder them over two legs

Because he doesn't intend to stay long there. His family is not with him too so he is just using them for some quick buck before he leaves them in bobbins and with group of players that could play only for him.

But it was supposed to be his dream job, 'better team lost' and all that when he beat them with Real Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.