United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't have one mate...one

I wasn't there mate,someone I know works there and phoned me this morning.
Said as soon as the police said it was Nevilles one of the Docs started taking pictures and said he was going to the press with them....so will see some soon I guess.
Unless of course the utd media control machine rolls into action....

The inevitable consequence of their first choice CM being Anderson, any fucker would have made a huge difference.

One or two could see where things were heading - after the red card,

"Could be 0-5..."

And some things never change,

"Silva is running the game"

And I think this one was directed at us but it may have been a rare bit of rag self-awareness...

"What a bunch of twats from manager to player."

And this....

Why did we still commit men forward when it was 4-1, you have lost at the point anyway and you have to think about the goal difference.

Yeah, I wonder how that worked out ;-)

And....

We'll look back at this in May.

Yeah, you did ;-)

Last edited:
Saw a couple of fun stats about their goal scoring today.

16 of their 23 goals have come in 4 games against he bottom 3 sides and Everton (who where in the bottom 4 till last week). They've only scored 7 goals in their other 7 games combined.

Also, 11 of their 23 goals have come in the last 10 minutes of games, only 12 goals scored in the first 80 minutes of their 11 games.

Paints a picture doesn't it?

Saw a couple of fun stats about their goal scoring today.

16 of their 23 goals have come in 4 games against he bottom 3 sides and Everton (who where in the bottom 4 till last week). They've only scored 7 goals in their other 7 games combined.

Also, 11 of their 23 goals have come in the last 10 minutes of games, only 12 goals scored in the first 80 minutes of their 11 games.

Paints a picture doesn't it?
Fucking hell, that is a thing of beauty. I'm using those stats on Monday......

The stats are very interesting and his influence on matches is very limited but he does have talent as a football player. Great players run matches and he does not have that ability....but the longer he is out of action the more fantastic??? he becomes haha!!! according to United fans.
To put it into context Jordan Henderson has 38 assists from 260 matches and a crossing accuracy of 25 per cent (double Carlton's). Pogba is a fraud. The idea that he cost £90m (transfer fee alone) is truly incredible. How long will it take before the Rags realise they have been duped again?

We're gonna need a bigger bus!!!! ......
43ab4231cca3bcd5adc16fb519a515da.jpg

I see the Luke Shaw experiment failed then and they want him out this January. That Armenian chap has been useless to really. I hope they can't find buyers and are lumped with these players for the length of their contract :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.