United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happens with the transfer policy? I can see Pocchetino going there next and their recent acquisition of lanky clogger type stroke not very mobile players will be hard to turn round into a potential Spurs way of playing.

The only concerning thing is they might get the next appointment right, they’ve managed to fluff it 3 times so far.
My only concern is they actually start to copy our plan

I see the Luke Shaw experiment failed then and they want him out this January. That Armenian chap has been useless to really. I hope they can't find buyers and are lumped with these players for the length of their contract :-)

Is this the same Luke Shaw that was going to be England’s full back for the foreseeable, Rags ruining young English talent? Sunday supplement and Sly Sports News will be all over this in the morning, Yes?

They had their chance to do that 15 years ago and royally fucked it up
My point is, it will take them years to catch up and the only way to do it and appeal to the masses, is to follow our blueprint.
They've fucked up alright, they were told they would be dismantled and they didn't believe it.
But then again, neither did I.

Peg has just put an order in for this. Ready for the derby
1c8f50e7a83d765ad683ca0880388d4a.jpg

Last edited:
What, invest in the infrastructure and not send money to the Cayman Islands? Do me a favour! This IS the rags we're talking about.
they have missed the boat once and the next boat is set to sail.
Don't know if there will ever be another.

I see the Luke Shaw experiment failed then and they want him out this January. That Armenian chap has been useless to really. I hope they can't find buyers and are lumped with these players for the length of their contract :-)
Careful what you say about Lukey. Some joker on Twitter has him linked with us. Go to the twitter rumour thread in the transfer forum. He could end up in a sky blue shirt (XL, obviously).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.