United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you don’t mind if we run out of chips again?
Listen.. ive slagged him to the hilt over his fatness,as portrayed by bully boy new dutch manager (cant remember his name) and ive even gone so far as to say their europa cup run would have been punctuated by stops at every cake shop in europe..to feed The Shaw..
But...i still think he is a damn good full back,imo.

Listen.. ive slagged him to the hilt over his fatness,as portrayed by bully boy new dutch manager (cant remember his name) and ive even gone so far as to say their europa cup run would have been punctuated by stops at every cake shop in europe..to feed The Shaw..
But...i still think he is a damn good full back,imo.
Yeah maybe just needs a good manager. He’d need to at least score against his old club before he gets that song though!

Yeah maybe just needs a good manager. He’d need to at least score against his old club before he gets that song though!
I hear what your saying....
But i thought he was a class act at saints,and was uncomfortable about his transfer to the sty....

So the last 3 managers havent been able to turn the tide. The rag masses crave the League/Champions League, so they can return to their smug default mode of lording it over the rest of the league.
In their heads they believe that they are on a par with Madrid. You look at their squad,which they spent £350 million on.how I dont know. There transfer policy is absurd when they spend £100 million on Pogba. Just so they can stay relevant and keep the cash cow going. They remind me of Kiss in the 70s and 80s (very good rock band, but the most marketable in America).
Lucackwho and Pogbad cost them £200 million, for a similar amount we got Jesus,Bernardo,Sañe, Walker and Mendy.
We are planning for the future where as they are so scared of us they are trying to buy the here and now

So the last 3 managers havent been able to turn the tide. The rag masses crave the League/Champions League, so they can return to their smug default mode of lording it over the rest of the league.
In their heads they believe that they are on a par with Madrid. You look at their squad,which they spent £350 million on.how I dont know. There transfer policy is absurd when they spend £100 million on Pogba. Just so they can stay relevant and keep the cash cow going. They remind me of Kiss in the 70s and 80s (very good rock band, but the most marketable in America).
Lucackwho and Pogbad cost them £200 million, for a similar amount we got Jesus,Bernardo,Sañe, Walker and Mendy.
We are planning for the future where as they are so scared of us they are trying to buy the here and now

They actually remind me of how United we’re in the 80s when Big Ron was in charge. Spending stupid amounts of money on players and no where near winning the league. Some kid in my class at junior school had a souviner shop bag with the words ‘the greatest club in the world on it. That claim puzzled me then just like it puzzles me now. They’ve gone full circle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.