United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think with us it's more about getting the player than it is about price. We haggled over price a lot in the Fergie era and lost out on a few good players. Now we just pay the costs involved and get the player to sign if possible.
You out bid yourselves to make a statement,you have been rinsed on this and the pogba deal,everyone backed away at the stupid costs including the agents fee last year,you never needed to pay that much,you have become what you hated us for,it's quite beautiful

I think with us it's more about getting the player than it is about price. We haggled over price a lot in the Fergie era and lost out on a few good players. Now we just pay the costs involved and get the player to sign if possible.

But he wasn't your first choice was he so why the inflated fee?

Hello :)

I always wondered what Ed's remit was.

back in the ferguson days you weren't desperate, nowadays you are, you have to catch up to 4 or 5 clubs, emile heskey is not the answer, mourinho will devastate united over time .
Its true that we need to catch up but the rest I disagree with. Mourinho has won a few trophies for us so far and put us back in the champions league so not much devastation there...but the future? Who knows. But right now we look good in terms of playing staff.

They could have had Bony for a lot less and he was once the top scorer in a calendar year.

19748440_1588576297830566_2370778762939710457_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.