United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think lukaku will be every bit as successful as his countryman benteke was at liverpool

At least Moaninho getting a squad for when fat Sam takes over because appointing a manager who actually wants to play football they would need to sell the majority of that team.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

Oh Christ this is funny.

Lukaku £90m. Because their last £90m player worked out so well?

Lukaku is good but inconsistent and suffers a serious lack of technical ability, and I say that as someone who watched over fifteen full Everton games last season. For that price you're looking at players in the world-class bracket and Romelu falls well short. His touch, passing and dribbling frequently fall short.

I find it interesting the vastly different approaches City and United take to transfers. City take a long time to get the lowest price possible while United basically go "fine" and pay whatever they're asked to because they have the money so they might as well. I'm pretty sure if they wanted Paulinho and were asked for £50m they'd pay it.
I think with us it's more about getting the player than it is about price. We haggled over price a lot in the Fergie era and lost out on a few good players. Now we just pay the costs involved and get the player to sign if possible.

If I wad a United fan I would ve gutted that they spunked 100m on their 3rd choice striker..

They could have had Bony for 14m
Whatever the price for Lukaku ,I think it's worth it. He's only 2nd to the best striker in the prem league who's valued at around 140m.

I think with us it's more about getting the player than it is about price. We haggled over price a lot in the Fergie era and lost out on a few good players. Now we just pay the costs involved and get the player to sign if possible.
back in the ferguson days you weren't desperate, nowadays you are, you have to catch up to 4 or 5 clubs, emile heskey is not the answer, mourinho will devastate united over time .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.