United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still haven't seen any official confirmation that this has happened, just the usual BS and conjecture from our rag-friendly media. If and when the whole saga is rubber stamped, then I'll allow myself the odd chortle.

A few pearlers on Redcafe this week. Who needs a bid for Toby Alderweired when when they have Smalling and Jones.

Someone also said they shouldn't buy Alli for 50m (Yep 50m) because Lingaard is a better player

A few pearlers on Redcafe this week. Who needs a bid for Toby Alderweired when when they have Smalling and Jones.

Someone also said they shouldn't buy Alli for 50m (Yep 50m) because Lingaard is a better player
That has to be a blue on a wind up, Shirley? No one believes that gobshite is better than Alli. Better than Kane, but not Alli.

I have always said that alli will be the first 100m player. well now you can double it. worth every penny at that.

Lukaku scored 25 league goals in 37 games last season. And is only 24. He will score an absolute shed load of goals for the rags. His fee is ridiculous but the way you're twisting the stats to take an average including his teenage years, is totally misleading. He will compete for the golden boot every year.

If you take the same 5 year period from Aguero's career, from age 19 to 24, he was a 14.6 league goals per season striker.
Better than Aguero then , clearly .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.