United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't even take the bait the cnunts on a wind up he's just a typical rag wanker
Not at all Indaparkside, no wind up meant at all, I'm just being honest. That's not to say that United don't need to get our own shit together rapid like. Yes spend the fucking 'noodle' and 'mr spudulike' money we earn globally. Better than it being stuck in the Glasers Kayman Island vaults. But in the interim if all the new clubs like Chelsea, City, Newcastle with the new Chinese money etc keep Liverpool from winning a title then we are most obliged to you.

I've already said that I'm not denying there is a rivalry emerging between us since 2008 but that it just is not anything like the fierce rivalry with Liverpool. We know you too well our kiddo, that's why so many reds are ok with your new found success.

Why don't you just fuck off you sad rag bastard...fierce rivalry with Liverpool my arse.
How often have you and the dippers been direct rivals for the title...ie in the same season.
To be honest you and the dippers are rivals nowadays for the top four but not in any way shape or form are you title rivals.
I will be honest and say I fucking hate Yoonited and their scummy fans..I hated them when I was a kid growing up in the 60s and if anything my loathing has increased with age.
Arrogant twats who think they are still relevant in terms of winning the title...no fucking way.

Not at all Indaparkside, no wind up meant at all, I'm just being honest. That's not to say that United don't need to get our own shit together rapid like. Yes spend the fucking 'noodle' and 'mr spudulike' money we earn globally. Better than it being stuck in the Glasers Kayman Island vaults. But in the interim if all the new clubs like Chelsea, City, Newcastle with the new Chinese money etc keep Liverpool from winning a title then we are most obliged to you.
If you are not a blue on the wum, in which case well done. Have a read through your comments in this thread and try and recall what you spent the nineties laughing at Liverpool for. You are turning into them.

Why don't you just fuck off you sad rag bastard...fierce rivalry with Liverpool my arse.
How often have you and the dippers been direct rivals for the title...ie in the same season.
To be honest you and the dippers are rivals nowadays for the top four but not in any way shape or form are you title rivals.
I will be honest and say I fucking hate Yoonited and their scummy fans..I hated them when I was a kid growing up in the 60s and if anything my loathing has increased with age.
Arrogant twats who think they are still relevant in terms of winning the title...no fucking way.
I understand where you're coming from bluebybirth and I actually empathise with your frustrations to a degree, but in reality, in the here and now of the present day Liverpool fc are on 18 and you have 4 so if we look at all this with even a modicum of critical distance rather than the red mist of 60s childhood, then you will certainly see why United fans would rather you win than the Scousers any day.

2 x 100m players
15 pts behind
knocked out of cup by bristol
not finished above us in 5 yrs

us
foden and diaz plus tosin all coming through
world class players
epic number of goals
best defence

only theez

2 x 100m players
15 pts behind
knocked out of cup by bristol
not finished above us in 5 yrs

us
foden and diaz plus tosin all coming through
world class players
epic number of goals
best defence

only theez
Karen7, I agree, your team is amazing this year so far. How do you think you'll do in the champions league?

Barely a threat nowadays and with a short term manager thats not going to change.
They close the 3rd tier for many cup games which was unheard of 10 years ago, its great to witness the delusion as they morph into liverpool. Appointing david moyes and having a banner saying "the chosen one" tells you all you need to know about their fanbase!
Its more obvious than ever that we are the Manchester club.

Barely a threat nowadays and with a short term manager thats not going to change.
They close the 3rd tier for many cup games which was unheard of 10 years ago, its great to witness the delusion as they morph into liverpool. Appointing david moyes and having a banner saying "the chosen one" tells you all you need to know about their fanbase!
Its more obvious than ever that we are the Manchester club.
Morph into Liverpool? Interesting concept. If you guys morphed into Liverpool you'd have 18 titles. OSo only 14 more years and you might just do it. p.s. (Only kidding with you).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.