United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon he’s playing a game.

Win a few trophies to inflate his ego and self-standing in management - done in his first year.

Realise nothing else is achievable so set the wheels in motion to throw toys out of pram to get his own way - done in his second year.

Buy any Tom, Dick and Harry he doesn’t particularly want, nor give any future to the club so when he runs it into the ground, it’ll take years to rebuild ala Ferguson and he can say “I told you so” and his 2nd place and handful of trophies will look like an accomplishment.

I reckon he’s playing a game.

Win a few trophies to inflate his ego and self-standing in management - done in his first year.

Realise nothing else is achievable so set the wheels in motion to throw toys out of pram to get his own way - done in his second year.

Buy any Tom, Dick and Harry he doesn’t particularly want, nor give any future to the club so when he runs it into the ground, it’ll take years to rebuild ala Ferguson and he can say “I told you so” and his 2nd place and handful of trophies will look like an accomplishment.

I would change that to "a couple".

Willian is a good player, although £60M+ plus is expensive. That being said, plenty of us were happy enough when City were going to splash £50M on Sanchez last summer!

Willian is a good player, although £60M+ plus is expensive. That being said, plenty of us were happy enough when City were going to splash £50M on Sanchez last summer!

You may have been happy.

26/27 should be the upper age age limit for paying a fee.

Leave it it to the likes of Juve to waste 100m on a 35 yr old.

Amazed they haven't sorted out their full backs, having both starters approaching their mid thirties doesn't really work as we saw in Guardiola first season. I don't know how good Dalot is but can't see Mourinho relying on a 19 year old new to the league. Should probably give Shaw a run of games to get fully sharp but no chance of that happening.

I have now heard on sky sports the price utd value mc guire. 65 mil. I have never heard this before 50 times a day the value. Are thet setting the price as buyers ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.