United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Leicester supporter at work reckons Maguire is worth around £40 million and says he is not as good a defender as he was hyped up to be during the World Cup.

I’ve told you Bluemooners this in strict confidence. Please don’t pass it on to the equaliser.

The Leicester supporter at work reckons Maguire is worth around £40 million and says he is not as good a defender as he was hyped up to be during the World Cup.

I’ve told you Bluemooners this in strict confidence. Please don’t pass it on to the equaliser.

What has he *actually* done? Looked decent against Panama and Sweden? I thought he struggled at times V Croatia

I don’t remember anyone saying that United should but him before the WC

Think he is really good player but Stones made him look brilliant in the World Cup might be like Kieth Curle making Kit Symons look a top player.

Hearing the rumours that they are looking at willian aged 29 and Cahill aged 32

If this is true then they are going to have a host of old players on mega wages in a few years

Maguire is nowhere near 80m and looked decent in the world cup because the opposition bar belguim, were basically shite

Mourinho pre match interview - "it's Liverpool first team versus utds kids, for the last two years they haven't been able to beat us but tonight they might...."
Fuckin rag softarse, manager of a rag softarse club and followed by rag mardarse fans.
5Rn8Bjd.jpg

Mourinho pre match interview - "it's Liverpool first team versus utds kids, for the last two years they haven't been able to beat us but tonight they might...."
Fuckin rag softarse, manager of a rag softarse club and followed by rag mardarse fans.
5Rn8Bjd.jpg

Yep and to make sure that its a rag under strength side he has dropped the more experience so he can moan like fcuk as per usual! Saying that though Liverpool shit there pants every time they play the scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.