United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect season would see them finishing second from bottom and their softarse fans feeling some real pain.
Your last line concerns me.
"They concern me a lot more at this moment in time. It looks like they are trying to get off to a flyer whilst other teams recover from World Cup hangover"
It makes no sense whatsoever!!

They’ve played more games pre season and got a lot of their key players back in place compared to where we are. Meaning they will be a lot more sharper when the real stuff starts, you don't give these giddy fuckers a few points start early doors as the momentum that got them to a champions league final might start to manifest into their league campaign.

Perfect season would see them finishing second from bottom and their softarse fans feeling some real pain.
Your last line concerns me.
"They concern me a lot more at this moment in time. It looks like they are trying to get off to a flyer whilst other teams recover from World Cup hangover"
It makes no sense whatsoever!!
tumblr_mi1064DLJL1r4usg0o1_400-400x226.gif

Lifted from reddit, lifted from Simon Stone

Jose: "We start the game with players who are not even going to be here. This is not even 30% of my squad."

Jose: "Eric Bailly was not going to play. When he saw Smalling was leaving in the warm up, he thought I don’t want another kid on the pitch."

Jose: "This game gave me nothing at all."

Jose: "I would like two more players. I don't think I will get two. I think I will get one. I gave a list of five. I wait to see if we get one."

Jose: "Matic had surgery. Out for the start of the season."

Jose: "If I was them (fans) I wouldn't spend my money to come and watch these teams."

Jose on Sanchez: "We're playing here just to try + survive and have some not very ugly results. Alexis is the only attacking player we have. The poor man is trying his best with the frustration of someone who wants more. Alexis, Mata, Darmian, Eric, Pereira. Phenomenal attitude"

Jose on ref: "The officials came here from the baseball federation and thought it was a baseball game and realised it was soccer."

Haha he really has lost it

Unfortunately I think hell get the sack this season probably by Christmas.

The only thing potent about that shithole is the crap eminatting from mourinho's mouth every time he doesn't win a match.
He's acting the same way he did before he got flirted from Chelsea the last time.
Never seen as big a mardarse as him in the top flight ever.
Its what jelousy does does to a man.Especially when its your neighbours who are giving you nightmares.
Long may it continue.

If you see any gems IMN be a good person and cut and paste them.I`ve been blocked from that site as I was critical on how they portrayed our Owner.
Suffice to say I let them have both barrels.
They don`t like it up `em,you know.
There's too many but this one warmed the heart...

Chelsea won the league & then nearly got relegated under Mourinho. The writing wasn't on the door during that season & only real first sign was during preseason but it's "preseason". Then the shit hit the fan and in all honesty was that team that much worse than this Utd team?

People saying he'd change at Utd, play great football & that couldn't happen here as our players aren't mercenaries..Yea... none of that is true.

Very worried about this season, defensively not good enough with a midfield 3 of Pog, Fred, Matic ( who is injured) should be nice.
No width still, No backup for Lukaku.

Says it all when the main tactic against Liverpool was to hoof it to two midgets against Fecking Virgil Van Diyk

Hopefully I'm wrong but I'm not optimistic at all. Not enough has changed & the Football was bad enough last season.

There's too many but this one warmed the heart...

Chelsea won the league & then nearly got relegated under Mourinho. The writing wasn't on the door during that season & only real first sign was during preseason but it's "preseason". Then the shit hit the fan and in all honesty was that team that much worse than this Utd team?

People saying he'd change at Utd, play great football & that couldn't happen here as our players aren't mercenaries..Yea... none of that is true.

Very worried about this season, defensively not good enough with a midfield 3 of Pog, Fred, Matic ( who is injured) should be nice.
No width still, No backup for Lukaku.

Says it all when the main tactic against Liverpool was to hoof it to two midgets against Fecking Virgil Van Diyk

Hopefully I'm wrong but I'm not optimistic at all. Not enough has changed & the Football was bad enough last season.
Thanks IMN.Wonderful stuff.

Great confidence builder mou. "We started the game with a lot of players who will not be in our squad on August 9. This is not my squad, not even half, not even 30% of my squad. So don't look to this."

He really is a fucking odious little prick,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.