United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my £66mill on Willian good player but it’s another short term fix,hopefully on similar wages to Sanchez as well...

It's a short term fix, but it's a decent fix on one of their glaring weaknesses in right wing. If Sanchez finds form on the other side, then they can be potent. Fred and Maguire are also good additions, but none of these names trouble me as much as a Bale/Griezmann would have.

Lewandowski allegedly wanting Sanchez money...It's clearly disrupted Pogba and now any potential elite player is always going to quote that figure regardless of signing on fees imo.....

Their transfer policy is based on desperation so hardly surprising. Agents are not stupid, they will milk that club big time.

Way to go Jose. As a City fan I dislike us touring USA but see it as a vital thing to do from a business point of view, sure the club see it that way as well, as will the scum...

You don't shit where you eat from Jose, those comments must be embarassing as fuck for the club surely? You can't go to the states and call their refs shit and tell their fans they have wasted their money for fuck sake, unbelievable

I wonder what is really happening behind the scenes at the swamp. Maureen is patently unhappy, and has been since went there. He constantly looks as if he's sick to death of the whole thing and wants out. He's surly and uncommunicative, shows nothing but scarcely-concealed hostility to everyone around him - even his own staff. It seems as though the players don't want to play for him anymore, probably for fear of being thrown under the bus at any particular time, and the plastic fans seem to have decided enough is enough and want him out.

Somewhere along the line, between the Chavs, going to Spain, and then back to the Chavs again, something has happened: he's just not the same man as he was. Or perhaps it wasn't just the one thing, maybe it was an accumulation of many many different things that have (seemingly) pushed him to the brink of despair.
It wouldn't be financial problems that are playing on his mind, I wouldn't have thought, so perhaps it's a family issue: something to do with him still living in a hotel in Manchester while his family are all back in London?

One thing's for certain, the swamp is not a happy camp at this moment in time...
think he thought that he was the second coming to Gpc and all he had to do was rock up at the swamp with a war chest the size he had at Madrid, he would be loved in a football sense as much as Pep

It's a short term fix, but it's a decent fix on one of their glaring weaknesses in right wing. If Sanchez finds form on the other side, then they can be potent. Fred and Maguire are also good additions, but none of these names trouble me as much as a Bale/Griezmann would have.
The only thing potent about that shithole is the crap eminatting from mourinho's mouth every time he doesn't win a match.
He's acting the same way he did before he got flirted from Chelsea the last time.
Never seen as big a mardarse as him in the top flight ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.