United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing potent about that shithole is the crap eminatting from mourinho's mouth every time he doesn't win a match.
He's acting the same way he did before he got flirted from Chelsea the last time.
Never seen as big a mardarse as him in the top flight ever.

I find what’s going on a bit alarming, we don’t want Jose getting the boot. They might actually get the next appointment right.

Perfect season would be United finishing 2nd with no expectation on them then the dippers 3rd. They concern me a lot more at this moment in time. It looks like they are trying to get off to a flyer whilst other teams recover from World Cup hangover.

Moureen already using the I wanted 5 players and got one card.

He is going to blame the board amd woodcock for his team being poor and exonerate himself of all blame.

Yep, playing out that way too me as well. Follows a classic pattern of whining at the board. I'm still convinced that either him or Pogba will be gone from there very soon.

I find what’s going on a bit alarming, we don’t want Jose getting the boot. They might actually get the next appointment right.

Perfect season would be United finishing 2nd with no expectation on them then the dippers 3rd. They concern me a lot more at this moment in time. It looks like they are trying to get off to a flyer whilst other teams recover from World Cup hangover.
Perfect season would see them finishing second from bottom and their softarse fans feeling some real pain.
Your last line concerns me.
"They concern me a lot more at this moment in time. It looks like they are trying to get off to a flyer whilst other teams recover from World Cup hangover"
It makes no sense whatsoever!!

Reading some comments on their Reddit forum and My God state of that club.
Manager doesn't have a clue and fans we know how they are.
Looks like Mourinho may implode this season Completely

Lifted from reddit, lifted from Simon Stone

Jose: "We start the game with players who are not even going to be here. This is not even 30% of my squad."

Jose: "Eric Bailly was not going to play. When he saw Smalling was leaving in the warm up, he thought I don’t want another kid on the pitch."

Jose: "This game gave me nothing at all."

Jose: "I would like two more players. I don't think I will get two. I think I will get one. I gave a list of five. I wait to see if we get one."

Jose: "Matic had surgery. Out for the start of the season."

Jose: "If I was them (fans) I wouldn't spend my money to come and watch these teams."

Jose on Sanchez: "We're playing here just to try + survive and have some not very ugly results. Alexis is the only attacking player we have. The poor man is trying his best with the frustration of someone who wants more. Alexis, Mata, Darmian, Eric, Pereira. Phenomenal attitude"

Jose on ref: "The officials came here from the baseball federation and thought it was a baseball game and realised it was soccer."
That comment about the ref should get him a fine at least. What a wanker.

It's a short term fix, but it's a decent fix on one of their glaring weaknesses in right wing. If Sanchez finds form on the other side, then they can be potent. Fred and Maguire are also good additions, but none of these names trouble me as much as a Bale/Griezmann would have.

Did I miss something? When did Maguire sign for the rags?

: “ You cannot imagine how much I have enjoyed these two weeks with these guys. The young guys have desire. They open their eyes and listen because they have their whole career ahead of them. I want to say thank you to them.”

Mourinho : "We started the game with a lot of players who will not be in our squad on August 9. This is not my squad, not even half, not even 30% of my squad. So don't look to this. “Look, do you want Sanchez to be very happy with the players he has around him? We are here just to survive and to have some not very ugly results. Alexis is the only striker we have. And the poor man is there trying his best."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.