United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soon they’ll be everyone’s second favourite team. Plucky failures with a self deprecating sense of humour.

I think the football world will enjoy seeing the fuckers squirm for all of eternity.
Maureen has turned them even more into a laughing stock, despite spending gazillions.....

Probably why agents with half a brain, either charge the earth in fees for their player, or tell the player that the Stadium of Light is obviously a much more attractive proposal :-)

I won't have Sky but apparently Maureen took a bit of stick on the Sunday Supplement this morning? Maybe, just maybe, our blinkered and biased media are beginning to see him for what he is, a thoroughly unpleasant, immoral, contemptible man whose sell-by-date was at least four years ago.

So how much d’you think they’ll have to fork out for McGuire?
World record fee according to sky. I hope so because I don’t rate him that highly.

If they break the record for Maguire I may have to take a few days off work to recover from the laughter.

They do love a record tho. Lots of social media activity.

I remember him on Sunday supplement saying that Brendon Rodgers was the 2nd best manager in Liverpool’s history, yep the one who never won a single piece of silverware, the others seemed quite embarrassed for him
Also said that Janusaj was the best uncapped player in premier league history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.