United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fat bollock head Howson is back from underneath his rock. Great when all they have, is the novel empty seats argument. Face I’d never get bored of smashing in. Thought we were Celtic anyway. :D

You have to feel sorry for him - he obviously couldn’t resist watching the match to see some decent football. I wouldn’t have even turned the TV on if they’d been playing

Ushited as a club is about 10 years out of date in all aspects. The only thing they are good at is increasing revenues but that will eventually slow down as well with shit football and lack of major success.

Who is stephen howson?

You have to feel sorry for him - he obviously couldn’t resist watching the match to see some decent football. I wouldn’t have even turned the TV on if they’d been playing

That was exactly my thoughts too mate haha. Constantly bitching obout us being irrelevant, yet guaranteed he watches every game we play. Typifies everything about them bitter, plastic, swamp rats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.