United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
One job.

I'll reiterate, you have one job.

Do not let your friends down.

Do not let your families down.

Do not let Manchester down.

We have taken 4 points off them this season.

If they beat you and go on to win the league, it will be your fault. Nobody else's.

You have one job.

Do it.

I think that's the most effective prematch speech that they could get. We need you to give that before the match instead of Solskjaer saying whatever he has planned:)

One job.

I'll reiterate, you have one job.

Do not let your friends down.

Do not let your families down.

Do not let Manchester down.

We have taken 4 points off them this season.

If they beat you and go on to win the league, it will be your fault. Nobody else's.

You have one job.

Do it.
You missed "Don't let the country down"

Come on United
tom-jerry.gif

I think that's the most effective prematch speech that they could get. We need you to give that before the match instead of Solskjaer saying whatever he has planned:)

He will probably go the more cliched route

Do it the United way, do it for the booby babes, the crass of 92, ticket tout sir bobby, that ex chairman who likes knocking around in the loos and most of all Giggsy who still hasn’t found that birth certificate and is upset as his brother is taking the piss out of him on tv.

Do it the United way, do it for the booby babes, the crass of 92, ticket tout sir bobby, that ex chairman who likes knocking around in the loos and most of all Giggsy who still hasn’t found that birth certificate and is upset as his brother is taking the piss out of him on tv.

And he’s got AIDS and can’t get rid of it!

"Do it the United Way" is a useless pitch, though. I think there's s video of Giggs giving that to the team during one of the times in which he managed United but I'm not sure what it's supposed to mean and what the players are supposed to take out of it. It's basically a manager saying "I have no clue what I'm going to do tactically. Go out and play hard and entertain."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.