United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
GP0txjL.jpg

Might as well be Celtic....

Scum are fcuking loaded the problem is Gill hampering them when he fast tracked the new premier ffp :)) you couldn’t make it up hahaha

Fat howson sums United up to me
What's up with Wigan, bury, Rochdale
Small clubs with real fans is what makes football so great
Were living the dream and loving it. If we were still shit we wouldn't care
Not glory hunting fookwits who need to win

Oh and then he slams spurs fans for not winning owt after not spending like us
So basically we should all let glory hunting fc and fat head fucktard win everything coz apparently Bobby Charlton won the balon d,or decades before him and his mates were born

Ladies and gentlemen....I give you our first GiveittoGiggsy of the season and I claim my five pounds!

Today at 00:01

ZexstreamFull Member
I wanted Jose at the club, he was the guy I wanted from day 1 when Fergie retired.

How wrong could I be, Jose is only here to pick up a paycheque. I see nothing after 3 years except excuses. The majority of the signings he has made are duds and he then demands more money to replace the duds with better duds.

This season offers me no expectations other than Jose to be sacked before Christmas.

People say these games are only friendlies, they mean nothing, I disagree. I think they are an opportunity to see how the manager intends to lay out his cards for the season and the structure of how he will play the games. As per usual it looks like a season of parking the bus or heavily defending a 1 nil loss.

I would rather sack Jose. As its too late to get in a big manager I would bring in someone like Giggs on a temp basis for 12 months. Give him a chance to show what he can do and set targets, exciting attacking football, top 4, maybe a cup. If he reaches those targets he gets a top 4 position if he fails we say thanks and goodbye. We then appoint a manager like Pochettino who will play fast attacking football.

I can't predict the future but I see another dreadful boring season under Jose where he finally gets the sack form United and we will have been put through another 12 months of dire rubbish.

Ladies and gentlemen....I give you our first GiveittoGiggsy of the season and I claim my five pounds!

Today at 00:01

ZexstreamFull Member
I wanted Jose at the club, he was the guy I wanted from day 1 when Fergie retired.

How wrong could I be, Jose is only here to pick up a paycheque. I see nothing after 3 years except excuses. The majority of the signings he has made are duds and he then demands more money to replace the duds with better duds.

This season offers me no expectations other than Jose to be sacked before Christmas.

People say these games are only friendlies, they mean nothing, I disagree. I think they are an opportunity to see how the manager intends to lay out his cards for the season and the structure of how he will play the games. As per usual it looks like a season of parking the bus or heavily defending a 1 nil loss.

I would rather sack Jose. As its too late to get in a big manager I would bring in someone like Giggs on a temp basis for 12 months. Give him a chance to show what he can do and set targets, exciting attacking football, top 4, maybe a cup. If he reaches those targets he gets a top 4 position if he fails we say thanks and goodbye. We then appoint a manager like Pochettino who will play fast attacking football.

I can't predict the future but I see another dreadful boring season under Jose where he finally gets the sack form United and we will have been put through another 12 months of dire rubbish.
r3hSqEM.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.